Royal Family Situation

headhunter15

Has anyone been following The Royal Family lately?

What in the world is going on with Kate?
Is Charles getting close to abdicating to William?
Is something else going on?

Don't know what it is going on, but I am of the opinion that William did quite well marrying Kate.

Me too. Outkicked his coverage for sure. Dude looked like a 40yo bald man at 24 years old. Shes beautiful in the same way Sandra Bullock is IMO...doesnt look like a supermodel or Hollywood slut. She looks like the prettiest girl you can remember from HS, and shes aged very well too.

Me too. Outkicked his coverage for sure. Dude looked like a 40yo bald man at 24 years old. Shes beautiful in the same way Sandra Bullock is IMO...doesnt look like a supermodel or Hollywood slut. She looks like the prettiest girl you can remember from HS, and shes aged very well too.

Yeah, William looks like a horse.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Is Charles getting close to abdicating to William?

I think he'll spend a couple of years on the throne to get his name in the books, then retire quietly turning it over to William. He has a lot more health problems than Elizabeth did and it could be taxing on him.

Hollywood slut? Lol.

Hollywood slut? Lol.

It's a pretty funny word combo.

Call me crazy, but I like my women to look a little slutty. Kate Middleton is pretty but she looks boring AF. I'm a Sydney Sweeney Hollywood slut type of guy. I'm not saying I want my women to be slutty. I just want them to look like they might be a little slutty.

Call me crazy, but I like my women to look a little slutty. Kate Middleton is pretty but she looks boring AF. I'm a Sydney Sweeney Hollywood slut type of guy. I'm not saying I want my women to be slutty. I just want them to look like they might be a little slutty.

Big Sydney Sweeney fan. Jesus Christ.

I am the opposite. I like when women dress conservatively and keep their body covered so that I am the only person on the planet that has any idea how hot she actually is. The ideal woman is a Saint on the street ...and a slut in the bedroom.

Reactions: Gandalf
I am the opposite. I like when women dress conservatively and keep their body covered so that I am the only person on the planet that has any idea how hot she actually is. The ideal woman is a Saint on the street ...and a slut in the bedroom.

I was like you when I was younger. But now, I love watching meat heads oogle at the women I run with.

Good ego boost, especially since I'm a skinny dude who dresses weird and talks a lot of sh*t.

VN Store

Back