Roll Call!

We are going to the UTSA game this weekend,could be a turnaround game of the season,we will be 3-1 and next 2 games are at Neyland.Who all is going to this game or watching on the SEC Network?
I’m bringing my grandson to his first vol game. What time does the band March and vol walk? Thank you in advance

Reactions: Wrangler95
I'll be in my Section P Row 2 seats with my 16 yr old and 2 of his friends! Wife and 15 yr old is having to miss so I picked up a couple more teenagers. I hope i survive!!!

Wife broke her leg last Saturday morning, had surgery today, will be watching on SECNetwork …
Praying for her complete recovery. Go Vols, we will be watching at home. Sold my season tickets I had for 31-years due to bad health. I have been in Neyland in some capacity since 1967 selling hot dogs, getting student tickets, or season tickets For 31-years.

Praying for her complete recovery. Go Vols, we will be watching at home. Sold my season tickets I had for 31-years due to bad health. I have been in Neyland in some capacity since 1967 selling hot dogs, getting student tickets, or season tickets For 31-years.
Very sorry,prayers for you!

Thank you so much! Will be praying for your health as well!

Change is good. Give it a try
Thanks very much just the same. I am happy where I am. This part of Rocky Top is home sweet home to me. Those seats are the greatest constant in my life and the people around me are my Neyland family for the last five decades. Just like my own life, I witnessed the people around me date, get married, have children, have children graduate from UT, and the children I watch grow up have children of their own.

Thanks very much just the same. I am happy where I am. This part of Rocky Top is home sweet home to me. Those seats are the greatest constant in my life and the people around me are my Neyland family for the last five decades. Just like my own life, I witnessed the people around me date, get married, have children, have children graduate from UT, and the children I watch grow up have children of their own.
Wow, that's awesome. Most people will never experience that. I know I'm jealous

And this is what I love about UT. It’s home.

Reactions: Wrangler95 and tbh
The wife and I will be there, driving in from St Louis tomorrow, got a cabin in Sevierville for the weekend. No kids or dog. Going to be a dun weekend

VN Store

Back