Roll Call!

We are going to the UTSA game this weekend,could be a turnaround game of the season,we will be 3-1 and next 2 games are at Neyland.Who all is going to this game or watching on the SEC Network?
My wife and I are going to be going to the next 2 games. We are excited about it. Not quite as excited as we would have been if we had beat Florida, but I digress.

I do have a question for my Vol brethren. It has been a few years since I have been to Neyland, and my wife has never been. Is there a Chick-Fil-A on campus? Any help is appreciated!

My wife and I are going to be going to the next 2 games. We are excited about it. Not quite as excited as we would have been if we had beat Florida, but I digress.

I do have a question for my Vol brethren. It has been a few years since I have been to Neyland, and my wife has never been. Is there a Chick-Fil-A on campus? Any help is appreciated!
There is inside the student union by Neyland.

We are going to the UTSA game this weekend,could be a turnaround game of the season,we will be 3-1 and next 2 games are at Neyland.Who all is going to this game or watching on the SEC Network?

I’ll be there, in section W seats. Taking my father in law and 10 year-old nephew. Both first time to Neyland.

I'll be in Vegas but watching it in a sports bar somewhere.

Reactions: Wrangler95

@PreacherWebb'sSon, I could be wrong, wife says I usually am but I believe on game days the Chick-fila menu maybe limited but it is open…

We'll be house sitting for some GREAT friends...what makes them great?

He always leaves a case of cold beer and two bottles of chilled homemade blackberry wine for the Missus !!!

Reactions: Wrangler95

VN Store

Back