Rock painting

Nice job guys. Quick question---can anyone paint the rock or do you have to get permission from someone?

But you could have single handedly caused a recruit to not choose UT. THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD WAS ON YOUR SHOULDERS!!!!

Well done

I was relying on tres day or whatever his name is in the official visitors thread to have it right. Just printed the list lol

Our painting would have resembled that in the dark. Hopefully that's all it is.

No it was a grey color. You could see the black background underneath from what yall did. And no I'm not the culprit. I'll donate my orange blood to repaint if necessary.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice job guys. Quick question---can anyone paint the rock or do you have to get permission from someone?

You don't just ask anyone. You mist stand before the rock and ask it's permission and bring it burnt animal offerings. Only those of pure mind and body may touch it or you will die.... True story...

Reactions: 6 people
No it was a grey color. You could see the black background underneath from what yall did. And no I'm not the culprit. I'll donate my orange blood to repaint if necessary.

Lets see how thick that orange blood is.. go take a pic and post it.:popcorn:

You don't just ask anyone. You mist stand before the rock and ask it's permission and bring it burnt animal offerings. Only those of pure mind and body may touch it or you will die.... True story...

that's what I'm talkin about.:clapping:

You wanna meet me down there about 11:45 to fix it? I'm going to go!

Well of this is true then if nothing else our paint Job will live forever on the twitter universe. Just gotta tweet it to the right people...

Reactions: 1 person
Well of this is true then if nothing else our paint Job will live forever on the twitter universe. Just gotta tweet it to the right people...

True, but you will miss out on the shock and awe factor of standing there seeing your name painted for everyone to see while our coaches use it as a selling point.

VN Store

Back