Rock painting

This part actually worries me about them checking this site

Lol should be fine. We've added that in the same corner for the last 5-6 and haven't had any fallout that I'm aware of. Oh and just FYI everyone I'm not as fat as I look Jake is just very skinny lol

Lol should be fine. We've added that in the same corner for the last 5-6 and haven't had any fallout that I'm aware of. Oh and just FYI everyone I'm not as fat as I look Jake is just very skinny lol

Oh no I am not worried about it being something that would get Volnation in trouble. I am worried about the negative spew on here that people talk about...Internet tough guys

Reactions: 6 people
All this ‘Painting o’ the Rock’ would be much less labor-intensive if we could replace our traditional old hunk of dolomite with a 21st Century wide-screen, high-definition plasma version of the venerable old UT boulder.

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody tweet it to the biggest tweeter on the team if possible! ( sounds dirty) Maybe they can all make it out there tonight before it's gone

Nobody tweet it to a coached though, has to be some type of violation

jake+tate-albums-+rock+1-15-2012-picture4581-image.jpg

jake+tate-albums-+rock+1-15-2012-picture4582-image.jpg

That's Ertel and I after finishing.

Hope this helps in some way and that you guys enjoy it as well.

GO VOLS!

#risetotheTop

Awsome thanks Jake an Ertle

Oh no I am not worried about it being something that would get Volnation in trouble. I am worried about the negative spew on here that people talk about...Internet tough guys

Because we're the only fan base that has them

Reactions: 2 people
I saw the awesome pics of the rock and just drove by 15 minutes ago. It was painted grey with some sort of red writing all over it. Just gonna let the powers that be know so it can be fixed.

All this ‘Painting o’ the Rock’ would be much less labor-intensive if we could replace our traditional old hunk of dolomite with a 21st Century wide-screen, high-definition plasma version of the venerable old UT boulder.

dolemite%2520who%2520you%2520tryin%2520to%2520replace.png

VN Store

Back