Rick Barnes Interview on The 700 Club

I had to look up the PTL Club. That was a bit before my time, but yeah I have seen some crazy stuff about that.

Jim and Tammy Fay Baker must have some epic YouTubes. Jim in the fetal position while in custody would be a classic.

They actually bought a compound in Gatlinburg but maybe got arrested before they finished building the wall surrounding it and moving in.

Tammy Fay’s fake eyelashes make Angel Reese’s look natural. The makeup that ran from her tears was epic as well.

Whenever I read something like this post I am saddened that someones heart has become so hardened to reject the Way to eternal life with God but then I recall the thief on the cross and remember the faith may come yet. Those that are harassing you likely have your eternal being in their thoughts and prayers.
Why has your heart become hardened towards Zeus, Vishnu, Thor, Horus or any of the other thousands of deities that have existed throughout human history?

Sure it would be nice for Barnes and the Vols to win a title--but he doesn't need it. It's a fact that we pay FAR, FAR too much attention to college sports in America. Is there even another country in the world that has college sports at all? I think some foreign universities have club teams or rowing team or somesuch--but there is nothing like the insanity in this country. Culturally, we're a very shallow country.

No. China and Russia just have the Olympics where they take kids with potential away from their parents and raise them with one purpose and that’s to win a Gold medal. We love our sports here but you aren’t executed or excommunicated if you lose.

Reactions: Wireless1
Jim and Tammy Fay Baker must have some epic YouTubes. Jim in the fetal position while in custody would be a classic.

They actually bought a compound in Gatlinburg but maybe got arrested before they finished building the wall surrounding it and moving in.

Tammy Fay’s fake eyelashes make Angel Reese’s look natural. The makeup that ran from her tears was epic as well.
LOL, it's hard for me to take a player serious when their eyelashes are so long they brush against other players on the court. Is it a ballgame or beauty contest?

No. China and Russia just have the Olympics where they take kids with potential away from their parents and raise them with one purpose and that’s to win a Gold medal. We love our sports here but you aren’t executed or excommunicated if you lose.

Plenty of American and European kids are sent off to train at specialty academies in various sports---tennis, soccer, car-racing, etc. I assume the Chinese and Russians youngsters go voluntarily. I don't think anybody is getting executed for losing.

Reactions: EasternVol
Plenty of American and European kids are sent off to train at specialty academies in various sports---tennis, soccer, car-racing, etc. I assume the Chinese and Russians youngsters go voluntarily. I don't think anybody is getting executed for losing.

Jessica Shuran Yu. Has a scar from where she was abused by her trainers.

Unless you don’t believe her story and others, it’s a horrific life for those picked.

VN Store

Back