Republican Billionaire and Ohio's Wealthiest Donor Calls it Quits

More recent articles and ones involoving the specifics to what I was respndingbto would be nice.
You really don't seem to know much about Trump before he descended the escalator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy. That's obvious. It's why he never goes to the city anymore. Not sure why you're even arguing this.

Here's another. Perhaps a little less subtle. It's amazing how you can so cavalierly avoid the obvious.

Blame New York for Donald Trump

You can continue if you like but you have not provided anything that resembels proof I was asking for. I mean its laughable. Its as funny as those who complain about Trumps tax returns or that he isnt a billionaire.

Trump lives rent free in your simple minds.

Manahattan voted almost 90% in favor of Hillary. How do you think their politicians are going to think? Good Lord. Trump barely garnered 20% in Queens where he's from. You can lead a horse to water...

So what's your spin this time? LOL Bless your heart.

No,spin. Although I do find it enjoyable to watch you and EL fall over yourselves trying to prove things you cannot. Its almost as enjoyable as you guys obsession with twitter.

Manahattan voted almost 90% in favor of Hillary. How do you think their politicians are going to think? Good Lord. Trump barely garnered 20% in Queens where he's from. You can lead a horse to water...
Staten Island is the only borough where Trump has any level of support

Reactions: TennTom
Funny. I have family in Washington DC, Hollywood and Boston. All have been card carrying Democrats. They have left that party citing how embarrassed they are for the childih behavior of the democratic party. They are all switching to the libertarian party. Our 2 party system is complete garbage.

Lol. You think Clinton woukd have been better? Not even close. She would be much, much worse. We wouldnt have seen any tax cuts, crackdowns in illegal immigration, no remains of war victims being sent back for NK, no sit downs with the possibility of denuclearization with NK, no great job recovery, no record unemployment record for blacks. The only thing you would have seen better with Clinton would be a more "presidential" like person.

You owe me a new keyboard....that crap you spouted is so funny. Temporary tax cuts, unemployment was already low under PBO. We were basically at full employment. The numbers were fake under PBO, now they are record lows....GTFOH.

"I won’t support this nonsense in the Republican Party anymore" - Les Wexner

Ohio's wealthiest Republican donor just left the party. I completely understand. I was a lifelong Republican until about a year ago. Some of my friends and family are dismayed but others are beginning to get it. The election of '16 may prove to be our country's biggest blunder. I believe this thing is really beginning to unravel now. As much as I despise Hillary and all things Clinton I have come to the conclusion that we would be a better nation with her in the Oval Office than we are with Donald Trump.

A Republican billionaire, citing 'nonsense', quits the party and praises Obama

You are not alone, and yes you can just tell by the atmosphere in the forum that even those who won't admit to the unraveling are afraid it really is.

You owe me a new keyboard....that crap you spouted is so funny. Temporary tax cuts, unemployment was already low under PBO. We were basically at full employment. The numbers were fake under PBO, now they are record lows....GTFOH.
Well which is it? We’re at full employment or gtfo?

Democrats have an aneurysm about the tax cuts when they see $100B of buybacks in a $16T economy. The amount of cash that has been invested by private entities into production and personnel is massive. Look at manufacturing metrics and companies producing PPE. They are at points indicating a very strong economy. If you don’t think an extra 14% of net income staying with entities has nothing to do with it you’re kidding yourself.

Also FYI tax reform bill 2.0 is going through the house currently to make those tax cuts permanent. So lol.

Rather cavalier attitude given that one of the biggest purses in a major battleground state said bye Felicia to the GOP. Seems like the GOP needs him more than he needs the GOP.

Good, I thought the Dems supported getting big money out of politics.

Ohio's wealthiest Republican donor just left the party. I completely understand. I was a lifelong Republican until about a year ago. Some of my friends and family are dismayed but others are beginning to get it. The election of '16 may prove to be our country's biggest blunder. I believe this thing is really beginning to unravel now. As much as I despise Hillary and all things Clinton I have come to the conclusion that we would be a better nation with her in the Oval Office than we are with Donald Trump.

The irony is strong in this post.

You'll realize it within the next year.

If you stop being spoon fed by MSM news it might be sooner.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I’m all for destroying the Republican Party leadership, if the election of Trump brings this about then he has been successful.
I am too. Impeachment and conviction will be that much easier. It's nice when we find common ground, hog.

I am too. Impeachment and conviction will be that much easier. It's nice when we find common ground, hog.

We are not on common ground in any form or fashion.

I want the R leadership out, they are the biggest reason we have the deficit and debt we have. They have tried to out Dem the Dems over the last 30 years and need to go.

We all know dems are nothing but lemmings who worship at the feet of their party and refuse to think for themselves so as a country we need adults making the decisions and so far the Rs haven’t done what they’ve been elected to do.

Because he likes to tweet? Because the economy is in the crapper? what is it that has you so dismayed sweetie?

VN Store

Back