Republican Billionaire and Ohio's Wealthiest Donor Calls it Quits

He obviously got some non-republicans to vote for him in those states. Doesn't mean that they're republicans because they voted for a republican in the 2016 election. The actual number of registered republicans is shrinking. This is likely why you see Trump's approval rating so high among registered republicans (mostly just true believers left), but at just around 40% overall.

Pollster: GOP base is shrinking

I wonder if they took into account that many R leaning states (and many D leaning also) no longer require a party affiliation when you register to vote.

By shrinking, do you mean like him winning Michigan,PA and Wisconsin?
Independents (either party registered or not) generally determine elections, not the party faithful. Trump swayed more of them than Clinton. Honestly, I think fatih in both major parties is dwindling.

Reactions: TennTom
Independents (either party registered or not) generally determine elections, not the party faithful. Trump swayed more of them than Clinton. Honestly, I think fatih in both major parties is dwindling.
I'm betting that many of those independents and moderates are regretting their decision and will reverse that on November 6th.

I'm betting that many of those independents and moderates are regretting their decision and will reverse that on November 6th.
We'll see. I didn't vote for either of those clowns. I tend to prefer a balanced government, though, given this two party crap-fest we have to live with. I'll likely vote more Dem than Rep for that reason. No way I want to give Trump more power.

"I won’t support this nonsense in the Republican Party anymore" - Les Wexner

Ohio's wealthiest Republican donor just left the party. I completely understand. I was a lifelong Republican until about a year ago. Some of my friends and family are dismayed but others are beginning to get it. The election of '16 may prove to be our country's biggest blunder. I believe this thing is really beginning to unravel now. As much as I despise Hillary and all things Clinton I have come to the conclusion that we would be a better nation with her in the Oval Office than we are with Donald Trump.

A Republican billionaire, citing 'nonsense', quits the party and praises Obama

Let me quote Clinton on this, "What difference at this point does it make?"

Reactions: Obsessed
Who is this crazy hippie looking dude you guys keep linking? Looks like he would be ranting about alien abductions.
Listen to him and find out. He predicted the 2016 Election within one state. He is also an author. Really smart dude.
He's a Libertarian also.

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back