Remembering what a healthy JJ brings!

Kicking and screaming? Lulz.

I never saw anyone make a big deal about it. Obviously I may have missed one or two, but it was certainly not "most". I saw several give the opinion that he shouldn't be allowed back.

Since he has been allowed back, I have seen nothing but postive comments, hell, just look in this thread and find one post that is not happy about JJ being back.

I was one of the "soft" that didn't think he should have been allowed back. I stand behind my reasons for thinking that, so far I was wrong, just as I hoped I would be. I think its reasonable if you disagree.

I think the comment you made that I bolded and quoted was stupid.

There was an overwhelming amount who didn't want him back. I was shocked.

but I think not wanting him on this team is stupid ;)

Reactions: 1 person

Just speaking for myself. I think there is a difference in "not wanting him on this team" and thinking "allowing him to come back may not be a good decision". I mean, if I knew he wasn't gonna act like a bish again, obviously I want him back.

That's fine for you to think that. I never said you were stupid for wanting him on the team, technically I never said I didn't want him on the team. This exchange between you and I basically comes down to you sayin "But most of our fans don't want him. They got soft", and that's not true and its stupid. Lulz.

Reactions: 3 people
He has all the tools to be a bonafide NFL receiver, but can he stay on the field? He has not yet shown this ability. Hopefully he has matured and will have a great season.

Just speaking for myself. I think there is a difference in "not wanting him on this team" and thinking "allowing him to come back may not be a good decision". I mean, if I knew he wasn't gonna act like a bish again, obviously I want him back.

That's fine for you to think that. I never said you were stupid for wanting him on the team, technically I never said I didn't want him on the team. This exchange between you and I basically comes down to you sayin "But most of our fans don't want him. They got soft", and that's not true and its stupid. Lulz.

Yeah. This particular conversation has a little too much black and white. In actuality, there's a ton of grey here.

What JJ did at the end of last season was wrong. It was disrespectful, crude, and showed extremely poor judgment on Jauan's part.

There's nothing wrong with finding that kind of behavior unacceptable.

And yet, we all make mistakes. We can all work for and find redemption. Jennings included.

And that's exactly what CJP required, was redemption and proof of commitment to the program, to doing things the right way going forward. And JJ passed that test with flying colors.

So the same folks who condemned his juvenile behavior last December are now glad he's with the program and moving forward in a healthy way.

Nothing disingenuous or paradoxical about that. It all actually makes sense. So no need to call anyone out for having a more nuanced view of it all.

Do you want me admit I was wrong? Okay, I was wrong, there were more than one or two that were against JJ returning.

Was that your only point?

My point? I wasn't playing with a sharp object. I stated I recalled more than a few VN self-righteous and judgmental VN fans who bashed JJ. I absolutely do not recall and categorally deny I said that I recalled Behr bashing JJ. Nor did I name anybody else. Pointed objects have their uses but aren't safe to play with.

My point? I wasn't playing with a sharp object. I stated I recalled more than a few VN self-righteous and judgmental VN fans who bashed JJ. I absolutely do not recall and categorally deny I said that I recalled Behr bashing JJ. Nor did I name anybody else. Pointed objects have their uses but aren't safe to play with.

I never bashed JJ so I wasn't concerned whether you were talking about me or not.

I clearly said I may have missed some and apologized and wanted to know if that was all you wanted to add. Maybe it was a little snarky, but you had just called posters self-righteous pricks, guess I just got caught up in the moment. Haha.

Tennessee is going to have a strong WR corp in 2018 with Jauan Jennings and Marquez Callaway. If the OL plays well and the QB's have a good season the offense can be very good. I think Ty Chandler will run for around 1,020 yards and that will help the offense a lot also.

Due to all the attention that Callaway and Jennings going to get just watch Brandon have a monster year..His time is now!

I never bashed JJ so I wasn't concerned whether you were talking about me or not.

I clearly said I may have missed some and apologized and wanted to know if that was all you wanted to add. Maybe it was a little snarky, but you had just called posters self-righteous pricks, guess I just got caught up in the moment. Haha.

Well, none of us is perfect. Nor infallibly innocent. And letting go is sometimes a great idea. So, "POOF."

It was stupid and not a well thought out punchline

Due to all the attention that Callaway and Jennings going to get just watch Brandon have a monster year..His time is now!

Brandon was a good receiver last year. He had the most receiving yards. So I don't think you have to defend him. His play speaks for itself.

Can't wait to see him do big things.

UT's not had a bad qb for, oh, I don't know how many years. The only problem's been UT's practically nonexistent coaching for the OL...period. Let's hear from you on that at around game 4 or so. IMHO, UT's qb situation is gona' surprise a lot of folks...including you, FLVOL. No shame.:rock:

This. And completely non-existent QB coaching for the past few seasons.

VN Store

Back