Reeves Maybin signs with an agent

What kind of sports agency "instagrams" their new signing and at the same time drops the F-Bomb? JRM may need to tear that contract up. Did you read the post? Ha
I don't have instagram- didn't realize that was someone else reply.

Ha beat me to it

Reactions: 1 person
The heart and soul of our defense. Thanks for being a VFL. Will cheer for you on Sundays next year. Represent well. Go Vols

What kind of sports agency "instagrams" their new signing and at the same time drops the F-Bomb? JRM may need to tear that contract up. Did you read the post? Ha
I don't have instagram- didn't realize that was someone else reply.

yeah but the guy who posted the comment, Gary Vee, is the owner of the agency so hes basically speaking for them.

SMH y'all dont know who Gary V. is. He made a good decision. Kamara also commented on the post.

Wish him luck and hope he does get drafted and has a chance to play. Maybe some team will take a chance on him based on what he did before he was injured.

11-2 season with him for sure .. lets not forget we lost DKR for a few weeks as well.. man both those guys guys have a healthy season we are in atlanta maybe even better (playoff??).. that being said he will missed as defensive leader and vocal leader. Good luck JRM

Basically we were without our 2 starting linebackers for a Florida, Georgia, TAMU and Bama. JRM played one series against Florida but couldn't go so I don't really count that as a game. And Sapp tore his ACL in the first game and missed 11 games. Cortez McDowel was hurt against TAMU and missed the next 2 games. So against Bama - the best team in the land - we had ONE of our top 5 linebackers playing...Colton Jumper... no wonder their running back high fived our fans..

I'm pulling for a fellow Clarksville Northeast alumni. For everyone who's saying he's too small to be an NFL backer, I beg to differ. A couple of players come to mind. Mark Barron of the Rams and Deone Buchanan of the Cardinals. I believe both played safety in college and are now being used as a safety/linebacker hybrid in the pros. If I'm not mistaken JRM came to Tennessee as a safety, so he has the requisite skill set. I believe anyone who drafts him knows his future isn't playing in box for three down fighting off lineman. With the league's offensive evolution, the Linebacker position has had to as well. I believe in this young man, and what he'll be able to do on the next level. Thank you JRM for giving your all for Tennessee. Let's throw our support behind him, not doubt. GBO

This will not turn out very well for him, I am afraid.
He is too small to be an NFL linebacker. He is injury prone also.
Maybe he can be moved to strong safety........ He will be drafted in the 6th or 7th round IF he is drafted at all!!!!!

Curt Maggit

This doesn't sound like something Curt would say.

Nonetheless, I wish nothing but the best for JRM.

:rock:
GBO!!!

Lol at all of you offended by the language his agent used. Football and F-Bombs go hand in hand. Climb off your towers, y'all are miserable.

Will Dobbs apply or just go straight into Grad School?

No basis for my assumption but I never really expected Dobbs to be gunning for the NFL. He could probably do well in the right system, just never got the impression that was his plan. No reason not to make a run at it though, he can always build planes.

No basis for my assumption but I never really expected Dobbs to be gunning for the NFL. He could probably do well in the right system, just never got the impression that was his plan. No reason not to make a run at it though, he can always build planes.

I feel the same way. Good post.

JRM is built in the same mold as Titan's linebacker Wesley Woodyard. Woodyard was a safety turned linebacker at Kentucky and is doing well in the league after coming over from Denver.

First off, if this video has already been posted somewhere I'm sorry I missed it and mods feel free to merge or delete this thread.

As we all know, JRM signed with an agent so he is off to the draft. I came across this video of him signing the papers and it kinda lets you into the type of company he signed with. I thought it was pretty cool. His personality definitely fits in well with them. The video is kinda lengthy, so for those who don't wanna watch the whole thing, the part with JRM starts around the 10:32 mark.

https://www.facebook.com/gary/videos/10154754279733350/

VN Store

Back