Reeves Maybin signs with an agent

You deserve every bit of the success in the world Jalen! Good luck

Reactions: 3 people
JRM is my favorite Vol but I'm afraid he'll go I drafted. His size and injury status will be hard to overcome. Good luck! I'm rooting for him!

Reactions: 2 people
Happy for him. He stays healthy this year, we undoubtedly have a different result to the season. Baller.

Reactions: 1 person
We need some guys to get in the league again and start doing some damage. List of Vols in NFL running pretty slim outside of the older guys.

Entering the draft. (via Bleacher Report)

This will not turn out very well for him, I am afraid.
He is too small to be an NFL linebacker. He is injury prone also.
Maybe he can be moved to strong safety........ He will be drafted in the 6th or 7th round IF he is drafted at all!!!!!

Curt Maggit

We need some guys to get in the league again and start doing some damage. List of Vols in NFL running pretty slim outside of the older guys.

If you were to include players on the Practice Squad, VFL's in the NFL are 30. That is less than one per NFL team.
I remember years ago, when one could take NFL VFL players by position and make a complete NFL roster.
We had q.b., tailbacks, fullbacks, receivers, tight ends, MLB, WLB, SLB, DE, DT, SS, FS, DB's, Kickers & Punters.
Manning, J. Lewis, T Henry, Price, Witten, Mayo, Al WIlson, Henderson, Hainesworth, Colquitt, Dale Carter, Pickens, etc. etc. We all in the NFL at the same time.

Maybe he can be moved to strong safety........ He will be drafted in the 6th or 7th round IF he is drafted at all!!!!!

Curt Maggit
You're wrong...there are many tweeners playing in the league right now...I'd compare JRM to Cravens at Washington. I believe he'll go round 4 to 5 so long as his injury concerns are resolved.

Reactions: 2 people
How is his rehab going? Any updates?

Hope for the best for him, great young man!! :rock:

Happy for him. He stays healthy this year, we undoubtedly have a different result to the season. Baller.

11-2 season with him for sure .. lets not forget we lost DKR for a few weeks as well.. man both those guys guys have a healthy season we are in atlanta maybe even better (playoff??).. that being said he will missed as defensive leader and vocal leader. Good luck JRM

Curt Maggit

projected to go in 3rd or 4th round so I think he will be drafted.

Signed with an agent.

What kind of sports agency "instagrams" their new signing and at the same time drops the F-Bomb? JRM may need to tear that contract up. Did you read the post? Ha
I don't have instagram- didn't realize that was someone else reply.

Last edited:
If I just signed a contract with an agent, it might give me pause if said agent's public comments were "fired the ***** up!!"

VN Store

Back