recruiting tweets only - *no discussion* (media/players/coaches only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruits dig sick uni's...

@ToddKellyJr6: If only we could get these jerseys #BossTeam

BHC-tU1CAAACN7z.jpg:large

Reactions: 10 people
@Gblack_DidDat3: #VolNation go follow my Bro @jacques_patrick !! Hes the best player in 2015 with 33 offers already and told me he love the Vols #ShowLove

Reactions: 2 people
Steve Stripling (@UTCoachStrip)
"Great day today. Team 117 moving forward each practice. Having fun coaching. Things happening at UT. #GBO"

Jalyn Holmes #⃣1⃣1⃣ ‏@JayHolmes_ 17m
I got my hotel and trip planned out for the 20th #volnation TURN UP

Reactions: 6 people
JC Shurburtt ‏@jcshurburtt 10m
Four-star WR Dominique Booth wrapping up a spring visit tour in Knoxville. More good news coming for the #Vols?

Nick Glass ‏@Nick_Ocho 6m
Ill be at the Orange and White game 4/20

Demarre Kitt ‏@D_ocho 4m
@Nick_Ocho I am with you

Nick Glass ‏@Nick_Ocho 3m Ill be at the Orange and White game 4/20

kitt tweeted this in response

Demarre Kitt ‏@D_ocho 2m @Nick_Ocho I am with you

Nick Glass ‏@Nick_Ocho 1m @D_ocho you riding with me?

Demarre Kitt ‏@D_ocho 27s @Nick_Ocho yes

@jcshurburtt: Four-star WR Dominique Booth wrapping up a spring visit tour in Knoxville. More good news coming for the #Vols?

Reactions: 7 people
@BeRadFully: Visiting #VolNation this weekend @djackson8901 @BrunoReagan @MatthewPyke53 @D_1west25 @CalebHenderson4 @D_Barker7 @D1Bound721 & Dan Helm

@bcartervol98 seems to be walking that fine line...

After meeting with @UTCompliance today, be careful what you tweet. Tell recruits we want them, never offer anything except #VolFamily love

Tell recruits we want them here and why UT is the best place for them, but never give the appearance of offering more than love & support!

Whoever responded with this gets a gold star. As a rule, following the recruits is usually enough imo.

@bcartervol98 @utcompliance Or just don't tweet recruits chief.

Reactions: 5 people
-Bryson Allen Williams
@UTLegendClass: Show @WatchOut4_11 some love he is thinking about becoming a Vol, he wants to be part of something special!

Lorenzo ‏@_PapiChuLOOOO 17m Today at Tennessee ! pic.twitter.com/WlcXdTGLlm Retweeted by D'Andre Payne

Matthew Pyke ‏@MatthewPyke53 22m Just got off the phone with coach Bajakian from Tennessee and they are excited about me being at junior day tomorrow... Game on #VFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back