recruiting tweets only - *no discussion* (media/players/coaches only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VWharton5: #RiseToRockyTop there is 7 of us.. Who is next? There isn't any reason to wait. We WILL win a National Championship!

BG-Rvq5CUAEmUpC.jpg:large

Reactions: 25 people
@RockyTopVols: #Vols #VFL #DuckDynasty “@BrittanyBrugman: Looks like @friar_martin_dc and I will be attending the #OrangeAndWhite game!! #VFL #GBO”

Reactions: 3 people
Michael Bajakian (@UTCoachJake)
Maxim #2: "Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE!"

Vol By Vol We #riseToTheTop

#team117 #VFL #GBO

Words of wisdom!

Reactions: 4 people
Todd Kelly (T.K.) ‏@ToddKellyJr6 8m
How long am I gonna have to wait for @dillonbates

Victor LaRoy Wharton ‏@VWharton5 3m
RT If you want @dillonbates to be the next #VOL.

Reactions: 8 people
@wesrucker247: Vols WR coach ZachAzzanni: “There’s a direct correlation to guys that really care and how fast guys get better. Jason (Croom) really cares.”

Reactions: 14 people
@TopClassVols: @dillonbates Be that leader that our family knows you are. Lead the LBs here! This class is what You make it, pick your LB core. #TopClass

@wesrucker247: Two 6-foot-5 Vols freshman WRs with bright futures — Paul Harris (left) and Jason Croom (right):

BHCSJXRCIAAyq-t.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Last edited:
One of the biggest WRs I've ever seen. And he's a redshirt freshman. RT @TherealTmoney23: @wesrucker247 Dang, Jason Croom is a man-beast.

Reactions: 1 person
@UTLegendClass: @DrewWill_79: "Can only go up from here” especially if you and the Georgia boys team up and come to Tennessee #VolNation

Three 4* #Vol LB targets. RT @_Davis_Boy12: I really wanna play with @616evans4 and @_sdh7 ! Them boys be balling! We can #Turnup together!

D Davis, R Evans, S Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back