Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@JucoRecruiting: Ole Miss and Tennessee are the latest schools to reach out to TJ Dunans (6'6/G/2015) of Columbia State (TN).

Fwiw this is probably your NJCAA POY next year, was a 1st team all-American this year as a freshman, only 1/2 freshman to make the team.

Averaged 22.8ppg 8.4rpg and 4.4apg as a freshman last year.

For those keeping track of JUCOs and 2015, Fredrick Edmonds and Dequon Miller are 2 JUCOs with offers. Staff showing heavy interest in TJ Dunans and also DeShawn Freeman from Hutchinson CC, averaged 16.4ppg 6.1rpg 56.1%fg 42.9%3pt

And Mostella...?

Mostly grades, but not squeaky clean either. Point remains that Tyndall clearly doesn't have an issue taking guys with some ? marks.

Building on that, basically Rob Lewis said McKnight wasn't a take until Ellis looked unlikely, we lost AJ, didn't get feedback from others and the hole at the post was glaring. The decision to take a chance on McKnight became much easier to make, just seemed like with the PG situation Hickey would've been a similar deal.

Last edited:
Mostly grades, but not squeaky clean either. Point remains that Tyndall clearly doesn't have an issue taking guys with some ? marks.

Building on that, basically Rob Lewis said McKnight wasn't a take until Ellis looked unlikely, we lost AJ, didn't get feedback from others and the hole at the post was glaring. The decision to take a chance on McKnight became much easier to make, just seemed like with the PG situation Hickey would've been a similar deal.

Dirty Donnie Knoxville - doing what it takes

"Not squeaky clean" sounds like a pretty vague description. I've seen no evidence of off-court issues with him outside of academics.

That doesn't mean there isn't any, not everything gets reported. That also doesn't negate the other two, so...

And it doesn't mean there is anything either, and it looks like a weak attempt to strengthen your argument to include another player who you can provide no proof of an incident.

To your point, it doesn't negate the other two, but you should have stopped there and not included Mostella. McKnight and Baulkman made your point.

Reactions: 2 people
And it doesn't mean there is anything either, and it looks like a weak attempt to strengthen your argument to include another player who you can provide no proof of an incident.

To your point, it doesn't negate the other two, but you should have stopped there and not included Mostella. McKnight and Baulkman made your point.

No there's stuff with Mostella, you don't have to believe my info, you're more than welcome to disregard it.

No there's stuff with Mostella, you don't have to believe my info, you're more than welcome to disregard it.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but in providing no support for your claim, what your saying is really no different than me saying, "Josh Richardson hates children and puppies...take my word for it".

You made no bones about providing details about Baulkman and McKnight's off-court transgressions, so why not Mostella? Surely, you see why someone would be skeptical?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but in providing no support for your claim, what your saying is really no different than me saying, "Josh Richardson hates children and puppies...take my word for it".

You made no bones about providing details about Baulkman and McKnight's off-court transgressions, so why not Mostella? Surely, you see why someone would be skeptical?

Fair enough.

As you said, McKnight and Baulkman more than proves the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back