Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are now throwing offers against the wall and hoping that something might stick.

What do you mean? I would agree if there were 20 offers that just went out, but most schools extend a few July offers. Off the top of my head: Austin, Kasongo and McCormick are the only 3 with new offers this month?

“@LifeisDeep_: #VolNation go follow @D_Mitch23 , show him some love and maybe he can commit to Tennessee !!!!🍊🏀🍊🏀🍊🏀🍊🏀”

Last edited:
Safe to say our board looks like this, with there being a big gap between 5-8 as far as our interest goes:

1. Hurt
2. Looney
3. Black
4. London
5. Turman

6. Gueye
7. Kasongo
8. Demery

You think black is higher than London?

London has a high ceiling, but he is much more a project than Black is from a post-skill standpoint.

Like BTO said, Black can come in and contribute right away because he is physically ready to play inside. London would be shoved around at this point by stronger players.

The question is you don't? lol

I think London has more upside but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't hate getting Black at all.

Also, was just trying to start up conversation with my question. Looks like I succeeded haha

Last edited:
I think London has more upside but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't hate getting Black at all.

Also, was just trying to start up conversation with my question. Looks like I succeeded haha

Indeed sir. By the way, I passed Bob Kessling the other day and it sounded like he was practicing saying Abdoulaye Gueye lol

wasn;'t even close tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back