Recruiting Forum: UNofficial Utath State Pre-Game Thread

Same hype we heard about Petrino's WKU team with the "best RB in the country". I expect the same result.

It happens every year.. This is too much like the nc state opener when we were gonna go up against "the best DB and QB in football"..

These games don't really scare me..

We will be at full strength and ready.. They don't stand a chance. We are faster and more talented at most positions.

I expect the same outcome. I also expect us to look better than we did against WKU. We whooped them and didn't even look that great doing it.

Scored 14 points directly on TO's. If not for WKU turning it over so much it would've been a game IMO.

I believe it's going to be close until mid 3rd quarter. We get a big sack fumble deep in their territory. Score a TD two plays later. We end up winning 31-17

In concerned about the lack of respect Keeton is getting around here. Sure, utah state does not have nearly the athletes we have across the board, but He's really good, and is at the most important position on the field.

Last edited:
I'm hoping the heat index is going to be 95+. Utah State has as many new faces as we do.

UT 45
USU 28

Last edited:
With all due respect, I'm not going to kiss an opposing qb's ass no matter how good ESPN says he's supposed to be. I think we're all aware of the hype he has and are by no means overlooking him as a threat, but at the same time I'm not going to kiss the rings. As a Vols fan first I fully expect to whip his awesome qb playing ass.

Reactions: 2 people
In concerned about the lack of respect Keeton is getting around here. Sure, utah state does not have nearly the athletes we have across the board, but He's really good, and is at the most important position on the field.

Agreed. He is very good and equally dangerous throwing or running the football. Very accurate and efficient.

The big play has been our defense's Achilles for a while now. Still don't know if our defense is speedy enough as a whole to contain this guy all night?

Like to see the D take control of the game like they did against WKU.

I agree Keaton is really really damn good. If he plays like he did against USC last year. We're in deep sh*t.

Reactions: 1 person
Hit him early and often, get him nervous in the pocket, make his brain rattle with noise from the crowd.

VN Store

Back