Recruiting Forum Talk XXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the offense for our next coach will be going 100mph

chips.jpg

This thread may as well just be called the Official Coaching Search’s Thread.. or the Official Bring Me Chip Kelly Thread..

Oh, and IN! First page.

One of the 58 killed in Vegas was a man from West Tennessee. Apparently his wife told Fox 17 News that he died saving her.

From JAV...

It is my understanding that everyone that is on board with making a change is also on board with making a big investment in the right person.

There are a couple of things that are about to happen that are going to help Currie with the BOT. He will have advantages that Hammy didn't have.

That sounds encouraging. It is tough to be patient. I don't think that I would make a good AD. I might have run down to the field and fired him in the 3rd quarter.

If I was AD he would’ve been fired immediately after the game. I’m still surprised he hasn’t been fired by Currie already. Just don’t want him doing more damage to the program by staying too long. With the bye week, I don’t see why they just don’t let an interim take over

One of the 58 killed in Vegas was a man from West Tennessee. Apparently his wife told Fox 17 News that he died saving her.

Awful to hear. Still can’t wrap my head around why someone would gun down innocent people. It’s a scary world that we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back