Recruiting Forum Talk XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes zero sense.

I would like to avoid our first eight loss season.

Can someone at least move to spare us that?

It’s all we have left after the last 10 years.

It is the last good thing we have left. We have suffered historically bad performances in the last few years. I wish somebody would do something to try and salvage at least that. We are staring down the barrel of losing to both UK and Vanderbilt in the same season for the first time in what..40+ years? If Currie doesn't do SOMETHING, he is going to be lumped in with the rest of this crap.

Reactions: 3 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/allbrightnfl/status/919282719116455936[/twitter]

It was this guy...

72Ade-q1.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
Has anyone asked if he feels like this was his last game to coach for UT? Because they should...

Reactions: 1 person
We still got 4 plays though from the 5 yard line or in.

Super super lucky we got the home clock operator to get us that last play. Doesn't change the fact that it was super stupid not to spike it, and we could have possibly squeezed in an extra play.

At this point, let Butch go ahead and get swatted by Bama before firing him. Interim guy can then have a clean slate to try to get the team back on track to at least grab a bowl bid.

I'm assuming work is already being done to find the next coach.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree that it wasn't the correct way to handle it. But with the second left, it helped overcome that issue. Still had 4 chances to win after the start of that play.

I didn't mind that. Didn't give the SC defend a chance at getting lined up correctly. If the SC player had not interfered there's a decent chance that would be a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back