Recruiting Forum Talk XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffith is an idiot but I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

Win out & finish 8-4 with a possibility of a 9th win. No way he's fired if that happens.

No! What are they waiting for? What is he bringing to this team? Do your job Currie!

Personally I would have fired him two weeks ago. But Currie is playing the contract IMO. He's probably going to be hiring a HC of a current program that's got contract issues as well. Just deflecting it all to buy as much time as possible. If they beat UK, it buys him another week.

Reactions: 1 person

Win out & finish 8-4 with a possibility of a 9th win. No way he's fired if that happens.

He was openly mocked by Finebaum on his show and was completely oblivious to it after he mentioned that Helfrich would be a name that he pursued IF Butch was fired.

Griffith might be slightly MR.

Reactions: 2 people

We are not as good as Ole Miss. They can score. LSU is handling them. He is going to lose to at least one to as many as all of the others. There is nothing about this O that says "win".

UTAD thinks the fans haven’t seen enough new all time lows yet this season. The 41-0 home loss, 12 quarters without a TD and 37 point under dog status at Bama weren’t enough. Want to give us a chance for more with a possible second loss to Kentucky in 30+ years..

If they don't fire Butch this week we're losing to Kentucky. After that he will have lost to Vanderbilt twice, South Carolina twice and now Kentucky. Unacceptable and embarrassing.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back