Recruiting Forum: Official UMASS Pre-Game/Game Thread

Apathetic fanbase + noon kickoff = no juice in the stadium.

Team is caught both looking back at Florida and forward to Georgia. Some infighting in the locker room amongst players. Coaches keep it vanilla as possible because they know their jobs could be on the line next week.

UMass has a pretty good passing offense, we have a terrible secondary and no real pass rush.

All this results in an ugly, close-ish game. I'd be more worried if UMass had any talent on their defense.

35-24 Vols

Id like to work on stretching the field. We have to start doing that at some point.

38-24 orange.

It will be closer than we all want.

Our starters will play all 4 quarters

There will be boos raining down from the stands.

But it will be a W and we will have s week to over analyze it and pick it apart.

yuk

I think this is probably closer to what the game will be.

I just see us coming out flat and UMass hitting some big plays early. Kelly will come back down to earth and probably have an off day with a fumble and QD will throw a pick six or something.

I just see us coming out flat and UMass hitting some big plays early. Kelly will come back down to earth and probably have an off day with a fumble and QD will throw a pick six or something.

Or maybe the team will be annoyed as hell that everyone is bad mouthing their coach, and will pound the ever loving crap out of the Minutemen in a show of support for Butch. Hard to know.

Reactions: 3 people
Give Kelly, Ty, and CFA the ball and just win.

At this point, just don't want any more injuries.

Get the W and some playing time for the young guys esp JG and Ty and the LBs.

Be ready for UGA.

I would rather people not show up then be boo birds in the crowd. Empty stadium says more and should be less drama.

Or maybe the team will be annoyed as hell that everyone is bad mouthing their coach, and will pound the ever loving crap out of the Minutemen in a show of support for Butch. Hard to know.

I hope your right.

we need to work on our vertical game, much to the chagrin of most on here.

VN Store

Back