Recruiting Forum: Official UGA Pre-Game/Game Thread

Vols own the Dogs! Time to circle the wagons and nothing helps do that better than a good family feud! Vols put it all together and revive Volnation.

35-10 Vols! Dormady throws for 250, JK and company rush for 180, Taylor has 2.5 sacks, Warrior has a pick 6. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
#WGWTFA

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
suck it dawgs always and forever, another season of high hopes dashed.

Attachments

• dobbnail.jpg
    dobbnail.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
I do not see any way that our offense scores in the 30s on their defense. I don't think we can score in the 20s to be honest. Hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
UGA 28
Vols 27

Postgame brawl in Neyland between RF and FF members over the moral victory debate.

Vols 17
Mutts 13

Hopefully we can do just enough on offense and the D gets some pressure and they make mistakes.

We HAVE to win the to battle.

Here is what I don't get. You get a 2nd year coach in Smart and this GA team looks night and day different than last year's team. They are better across the board.

Year 5 with Butch, Jr QB, good running back, talent is even better on both the D and O than last year, and we seem to regress.

Get your head out of your arse Butch.

Carter and Bellamy off the edges are going to be such a handful for our tackles. If we lose, I think it will be because of their LBers and edge rushers. We need to stop the run and help our OTs out to have a chance IMO.

We'll lose trying to run read option without a QB that's a threat. Then they'll pin their ears back on 3rd and long.

We'll lose trying to run read option without a QB that's a threat. Then they'll pin their ears back on 3rd and long.

Can QD/CLS not play action pass off the handoff fake and achieve the same thing as QD running the ball? I just ask because we all seem to assume that UT needs a running QB but there are other ways to keep the defense honest, aren't there?

If Butch really does have pixie dust, as Gary Danielson suggested after the Hail Mary against UGA last season, he needs to sprinkle a heavy dose of it on the field, on the players, and on himself and his staff right before kickoff this Saturday, because I am afraid magic is what it will take to win this game. Unless, of course, QB play improves, WR route-running and pass catching improves, OTs can suddenly protect the edge, interior of the OL can keep LBs from crashing gaps, Shy plays, DEs actually set the edges, LBs stay in their lanes, DBs cover someone who runs a route that is deeper than 12 yards. But get that stuff fixed and we won't need any pixie dust. 😉

Reactions: 3 people
If Butch really does have pixie dust, as Gary Danielson suggested after the Hail Mary against UGA last season, he needs to sprinkle a heavy dose of it on the field, on the players, and on himself and his staff right before kickoff this Saturday, because I am afraid magic is what it will take to win this game. Unless, of course, QB play improves, WR route-running and pass catching improves, OTs can suddenly protect the edge, interior of the OL can keep LBs from crashing gaps, Shy plays, DEs actually set the edges, LBs stay in their lanes, DBs cover someone who runs a route that is deeper than 12 yards. But get that stuff fixed and we won't need any pixie dust. 😉

A lot of deficiencies to correct in a week

What if we looked like a bag of smashed a-holes last week, because the staff and team took the patsie for granted and started prepping for UGA?

Maybe the loss to FL put made UGA a must win in the coaches eyes.

Maybe we were so vanilla because we didn't want to show UGA anything.

Maybe the team picked up on the virtual disinterest in UMass and fed off that general lack of energy.

Possible or wishful thinking?

What if we looked like a bag of smashed a-holes last week, because the staff and team took the patsie for granted and started prepping for UGA?

Maybe the loss to FL put made UGA a must win in the coaches eyes.

Maybe we were so vanilla because we didn't want to show UGA anything.

Maybe the team picked up on the virtual disinterest in UMass and fed off that general lack of energy.

Possible or wishful thinking?

Very wishful.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back