Recruiting Forum: Official UGA Pre-Game/Game Thread

Week one we saw Calloway blow up.

Last week it was Johnson.

Against UGA, I expect Tyler Byrd to have a big day.

Yeah there is absolutely no way our offense puts up 30+. I think UGA wins but we could pull it out if it stays a low scoring affair. 24-13 UGA

Hope Butch lets Shy Tuttle give the pregame peptalk. They all know Kublanows play was dirty and has derailed a once promising career of Tuttle. I bet he could fire up the troops and play inspired football for 60 minutes.

Just kidding Nick I read it all, good preview. Tennessee under CBJ always plays best in scenarios like the one we face Saturday. I see the offense waking up getting the ball in the hands of our play makers and fighting tooth and nail on defense. 31-30 VOLS.

Reactions: 1 person
Hope Butch lets Shy Tuttle give the pregame peptalk. They all know Kublanows play was dirty and has derailed a once promising career of Tuttle. I bet he could fire up the troops and play inspired football for 60 minutes.

Yes.
And after Tuttle speaks, Warrior should.
"You see this MoFo eye socket right there on my good buddy Tuttle? That's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to any Georgia player I see.
That helmet he fell on almost ripped Shy's eye out.
But, nothing could tear out his Big Orange heart!
Let's rip their mofarkingcucksoffandstuffthemintheirarses.
How many of you sumsofbeeotchez are with me?!?!"

Women usually give me that same look after sex.

Stud muffin, eh?
You should consider moving to Florida.
My widowed Uncle did and he gets all kinds of Cougar action from lonely old women who need a handyman that's good with a wrench and a screwdriver. True story.

Great job as always Nick. I hope I'm wrong but I think UGA D will play a great game. I would be surprised if UT scores 19 points.

Carter and Bellamy off the edges are going to be such a handful for our tackles. If we lose, I think it will be because of their LBers and edge rushers. We need to stop the run and help our OTs out to have a chance IMO.

Butch's Last Stand. A close one for sure. Perhaps? Mishaps?

Dormandy storms the field and the Vols go up by 17 early. Dawgs fight back to take the lead before half as our D gets tired (Vols O is too fast - time of possession issues).

What a turn of events:

Dormandy elopes at halftime with BJ's goddaughter (is this real?). Geronimo comes in but no one is willing to block or catch his passes.

Vols knock out Fromm after the Dawgs go up by two touchdowns as Dillon Bates exacts revenge for the Herschel hit on his father.

With JG running for his life and getting pounded, Butch has no other choice than to put in internet villain McBride at QB. Benedict McBride leads a unlikely fourth quarter comeback and puts the Vols in position to take a game-winning 47-yard field goal with seconds remaining in the game. However, with no timeouts left Butch Jones is unable to choose which kicker he wants to take the kick and time expires.

Alternate ending #1: BJ gets another unsportsmanlike penalty and the remaining seconds are taken off the clock before we get a chance to kick the final field goal.

Alternate ending #2: Butch is penalized 5-yards for attempting to use a time-out that he does not have left (is this a penalty on the books?) and as a result Medley's game-winner bounces off the upright. Vols lose.

Alternate ending #3: Butch elopes at halftime with Tangie Warrior and the Vols win big.

Reactions: 2 people
I don’t think we have all been this conflicted on a score prediction in a while. Some are saying close win and others have blowouts in UGA favor. I could see it going either way this year.

I don’t think UGAs offense is all that special. Take away the run game and you have a rookie QB who hasn’t played lights out but has been a good manager. That’s our shot to keep it close. The problem is I don’t know if our offense will be able to put up a lot of points on their much improved defense. They will try their hardest to contain Kelly.

I may change this prediction multiple times this week but right now I have it at:

34-17 UGA

Just win! I don't care if the score is 3-2 or 59-0, as long as the Vols have the most points at the end of the game.

tenn win 24-21 low scoring game early, but Tennessee win due to Kelly running the hell out that rock, and Brandon Johnson getting lose out there..middle of the field wide open they playing man defense..Brandon going to kill them with his route running..

Butch's Last Stand. A close one for sure. Perhaps? Mishaps?

Dormandy storms the field and the Vols go up by 17 early. Dawgs fight back to take the lead before half as our D gets tired (Vols O is too fast - time of possession issues).

What a turn of events:

Dormandy elopes at halftime with BJ's goddaughter (is this real?). Geronimo comes in but no one is willing to block or catch his passes.

Vols knock out Fromm after the Dawgs go up by two touchdowns as Dillon Bates exacts revenge for the Herschel hit on his father.

With JG running for his life and getting pounded, Butch has no other choice than to put in internet villain McBride at QB. Benedict McBride leads a unlikely fourth quarter comeback and puts the Vols in position to take a game-winning 47-yard field goal with seconds remaining in the game. However, with no timeouts left Butch Jones is unable to choose which kicker he wants to take the kick and time expires.

Alternate ending #1: BJ gets another unsportsmanlike penalty and the remaining seconds are taken off the clock before we get a chance to kick the final field goal.

Alternate ending #2: Butch is penalized 5-yards for attempting to use a time-out that he does not have left (is this a penalty on the books?) and as a result Medley's game-winner bounces off the upright. Vols lose.

Alternate ending #3: Butch elopes at halftime with Tangie Warrior and the Vols win big.

I'll go for number 3. Funny post.

Final score in the last four in this series:

34-31 GA
35-32 GA
38-31 Vols
34-31 Vols

Score gonna be in the 30's. Vols win by 3. #WGWTFA

georgialol.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
This is history repeating itself. See 2007 TN v. UGA, 2015 TN v. UGA are good examples. We play our best game of the season against a highly ranked UGA team when there is turmoil in the program and everyone is down on our team.

UGA coughs up the ball multiple times and TN is +3 in the turnover battle.

TN 34
UGA 31

Great OP nick. Thanks.

One of the keys (in my opinion) not mentioned in your post is that the Vols must find a to grab a quick lead and keep the crowd in it and positive. If UGA gets out to a hot start and we are down a couple touchdowns, Neyland could turn ugly quickly and the whole day could be lost. But if we keep the fans positive and energetic, the noise will begin to take a toll a Georgia's young QB. Just like the way UF's QB was shook late in the game last year and made a lot of bad plays, if we keep the energy level high, there is a good chance Fromm will show some freshman mistakes.

Great OP nick. Thanks.

One of the keys (in my opinion) not mentioned in your post is that the Vols must find a to grab a quick lead and keep the crowd in it and positive. If UGA gets out to a hot start and we are down a couple touchdowns, Neyland could turn ugly quickly and the whole day could be lost. But if we keep the fans positive and energetic, the noise will begin to take a toll a Georgia's young QB. Just like the way UF's QB was shook late in the game last year and made a lot of bad plays, if we keep the energy level high, there is a good chance Fromm will show some freshman mistakes.

kinda like 2015? Oh wait...

VN Store

Back