Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pre-Game/Game Thread

Just win by any amount. Like 100 - 0.

Eason is less mobile with a suspect O-line. Lots of holding - will the officials call the penalties? Otherwise, I see a 5-6 sack day for the D. Shoop works on the back end to confuse the freshman QB. May see more blitzing with zone coverage. UGA counters with the TE/RB passes - so the LB's need to be ready. Offense rolls. UGA stinks on D. Evan houses a KO.

48-17.

Would love to see the results of a well played game by the Vols from beginning to end. It would probably be awesome.

Thank you Nick. Great article. Its time to play up to our ability for 4 QT. if we do, it want even be close.

48- 13

Gonna be closer than some on here think, but I think that we win. 37-24, I think we pull away early, and force them into some turnovers. GBO

Gonna be closer than some on here think, but I think that we win. 37-24, I think we pull away early, and force them into some turnovers. GBO

Yeah, I almost mistook this for the Vanderbilt thread. UGA is still a pissed off rival with several pockets of talent on their team, with a homefield advantage. Hopefully the team isn't underestimating them as much as some here.

UT 24
UGA 20

Reactions: 1 person
I think we will struggle a little to score at times, but will still score enough to win somewhat comfortably

Tennessee 29

Georgia 18

Yeah, I almost mistook this for the Vanderbilt thread. UGA is still a pissed off rival with several pockets of talent on their team, with a homefield advantage. Hopefully the team isn't underestimating them as much as some here.

UT 24
UGA 20

You're right: Some are picking ridiculous scores. They're gonna be surprised.

Them Vols 38 points
Mutts. 3 points

In the second half

Last edited:
If we don't score more than we did against Florida, then we shut the offense down again and went very conservative, or we had 3+ turnovers. I think this team remains focused in the middle of this stretch they have been pointing to since the offseason. I expect that we score 40+.

I think UGA will (or at least should) come out and try to eat clock by focusing on the run game. Even without Chubb, they've got backs good enough to make their OL look better than they are.

If our offense starts slow again and UGA is able to get something going on the ground, it could be a long day for us.

I think we see a slow first quarter from us, but we get a spark on special teams that leads to us jumping to 10-14 point lead by halftime and we don't give up that lead for the remainder of the game. I kind of seeing it ending up something like 30-17 or 35-21 for the final score.

I think UGA will (or at least should) come out and try to eat clock by focusing on the run game. Even without Chubb, they've got backs good enough to make their OL look better than they are.

If our offense starts slow again and UGA is able to get something going on the ground, it could be a long day for us.

I think we see a slow first quarter from us, but we get a spark on special teams that leads to us jumping to 10-14 point lead by halftime and we don't give up that lead for the remainder of the game. I kind of seeing it ending up something like 30-17 or 35-21 for the final score.

Although the smart play, Chaney will not allow it. Eason will throw 40+ times.

Bring on the puppies! GBO!🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

If Vols show up for 4 quarters, this game won't close. Even if the Vols only show up for 2 quarters, I still think they win this game. I'd put UGA on par with VT right about now, maybe just a bit better. I'd say Vols win by 10+, but this team never fails to shock me one way or another.

Vols 31
UGA 21

Also, as others have already said, this is a game where our DL can really eat. The first true pocket passer and weak O-line we have played. They should be able to get after Eason and either get him on the ground or force him to make some bad throws. If we take care of the ball on offense (hold onto the ball), we should be fine.

VN Store

Back