'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

So what man? That's been over a decade ago. Nobody cares.

Did they whine about playing us every year then?

No.

They hired Saban, threw a ton of $ around, and rebuilt to where they are now.

We'll blow them out for 10 years or so. Then, you can be glad we didn't run all the way out of the TSIO with our tails tucked.

Did they whine about playing us every year then?

No.

They hired Saban, threw a ton of $ around, and rebuilt to where they are now.

We'll blow them out for 10 years or so. Then, you can be glad we didn't run all the way out of the TSIO with our tails tucked.
Let's hope

Well we don't fair well against any west opponent so we should probably just not play anyone in the west. Last 10 years we've not done well against FL, probably should drop them too. Then GA has had our numbr most years so let's drop them too. He'll, let's just get out of the dam conference. Maybe Sunbelt or one of those.

Well we don't fair well against any west opponent so we should probably just not play anyone in the west. Last 10 years we've not done well against FL, probably should drop them too. Then GA has had our numbr most years so let's drop them too. He'll, let's just get out of the dam conference. Maybe Sunbelt or one of those.

Bama is a different animal

yea bama is good, but they kinda remind me of maryville in that most teams that play them are already beat before the game starts. people underestimate how much of a mental advantage that really is.
I get what you're saying, but this was nothing but a physical ass whipping.

And everyone in the west has to play them. Should they leave the conference?

This is what they're advocating. The only way to get by Bama while they're elite is to go through them.

I guess as long as we take them off the schedule and never get to the SEC CG, we could avoid them and stay in the conference. Sounds great.

Because it's tradition and The Third Saturday in October. Before Bama's 12 year run, UT was only 5-7 games behind in the all-time series against the greatest college football program ever. We have still beat Bama more than any other team ever and if u were 40 years old or over, u would know this game on this Saturday is a part of life
Bama led the series by 6 games when Saban was hired.

VN Store

Back