'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

Rucker was probably right when he says Bama sucks the life out of college football. We just need to focus on South Carolina and play like we did against Auburn.

Exactly. Put this behind us. Take what happen today and let it drive you to become better. They saw what it took to be the best, learn from it and take it out on USC next week.

It’s amazing how good that team really is.

They get off the bus and they are just that much better than everyone.

Part of me wants to keep the them on the schedule, and part of me doesn't. I don't really view it as a rivalry anymore. Rivalries are supposed to be competitive.
It’ll get there. Butch players aren’t capable of it. I know fans are tired of hearing it because we’ve been gaslit by rejects, but patience is key. We’ve got ourselves a real football coach. We’re going to be alright

yea bama is good, but they kinda remind me of maryville in that most teams that play them are already beat before the game starts. people underestimate how much of a mental advantage that really is.

2020 if Pruitt is still here, has recruited well, everyone on the team is totally bought in, WE WILL BE HELLA DANGEROUS.

Flame away, but the starting QB job should be Chryst's from here on out to lose.... sorry JG fans, but the kid must start.

Must? It's you opinion that he should start. Why are fans so arrogant?

I did like how Keller Chryst looked. He is a big guy-- and is very aware of the field. He doesn't stare down his opponent. He just doesn't have the arm that JG does.

Again I ask the people who want to take bama off the schedule, which SEC East team will be willing to take them off our hands every year?

We're just stuck playing bama every year. No point in incessantly bitching and moaning about it.
Nobody is saying that dude. The argument is to rotate the two west opponents for everybody.

Lmao. Give up? I don't think not wanting to get beat every year is giving up. Go sober up bud
Some guys have the Picketts charge mentality, they don't understand the saying "discretion is the better part of valor"

I am sick of getting embarrased like this too, but I don't know about dropping them as our permanent either.

The difference is I'm not going to call you and others who argue for this cowards, and beat my chest like a ignorant ape about it.

Because it's tradition and The Third Saturday in October. Before Bama's 12 year run, UT was only 5-7 games behind in the all-time series against the greatest college football program ever. We have still beat Bama more than any other team ever and if u were 40 years old or over, u would know this game on this Saturday is a part of life
This is pretty much how I feel.

Reactions: The Dog
Hope Butch falls in a sewer and dogs crap and piss on him while choking on his cigar.
Last time he will ever be relevant. He is not very smart. No big program will hire him after the shape he left this program. Being an ass and taking pics smoking cigars just makes him look petty.

VN Store

Back