Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

I will likely watch some of it. I won't enjoy any of it, most likely.

Alabama 56

Tennessee 6

Ill watch it to see if butch is fired at halftime. But really just to see JG and JK

The 100th TSiO. Should be the day's marquee event with GameDay there to watch two storied programs clash. Instead, we're hoping to avoid an historic loss.

Some people enjoy public:
Stonings
Flogging
Hangings

49-6

Decided to play golf since the weather will be perfect. No need to watch this beating. I hate it for him, but I think this will be a very unceremonious ending for ole Butch.

Hopefully more things thrown from him... like completions and touchdowns.

I like QD to come in when we need a big run for a first down though

If they let the kid throw we'll see something. Won't win but he's what we need at QB. Kid showed some emotion at the end of the game. Most I've seen from a player all year.

Hopefully more things thrown from him... like completions and touchdowns.

I like QD to come in when we need a big run for a first down though

I am afraid JG will be a bit overwhelmed in this game. With WR that seem to not be able to get separation and then drop passes like they did with QD, I look for our scoreless TD's to continue. Not knocking JG nor QD. Just going by what we have played so far this year.

Look forward to more sideline to sideline 3 yrds passes.

I am afraid JG will be a bit overwhelmed in this game. With WR that seem to not be able to get separation and then drop passes like they did with QD, I look for our scoreless TD's to continue. Not knocking JG nor QD. Just going by what we have played so far this year.

Look forward to more sideline to sideline 3 yrds passes.

More sideline 3 yard passes will be TDs the other way.

Well...this will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. The wife and I will be heading up to Montgomery tomorrow night, and then t town Saturday morning.

Any advice on places to eat in Montgomery or Tuscaloosa?

Well...this will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. The wife and I will be heading up to Montgomery tomorrow night, and then t town Saturday morning.

Any advice on places to eat in Montgomery or Tuscaloosa?

Drive to Bham and eat. It's worth the drive. Lol

VN Store

Back