Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

The only way for UT to be picked in this game is if Leonard's Losers were revived. Since that's not possible,

AL: 63
UT: 10

And I will be watching.

Prediction:

I hate Bama now and I will after the game as well.

Butch gets a scorching case of diarrhea and Scott wings it in his absence. We squeak it out 31-28.

Let a guy dream.

The only way for UT to be picked in this game is if Leonard's Losers were revived. Since that's not possible,

AL: 63
UT: 10

And I will be watching.

If it were not at 2:30 am, I probably would too. Too heavy a price to pay at that hour for clear misery though

Reactions: 1 person
The only way we are remotely in this game is if Saban tells them to take a knee on every play after the first quarter.

I'll watch it, but I"m afraid more negative records might be broken

Saban will ease up once they're up 40+. And they'll be up 40 by the third...

Point spread is 34 points and there is probably only one person on here that would take us and the points. Miserable times indeed.

Bama will cover the 34 point spread rather easily.

They run the ball up the middle, to the left, and to the right until our defense as a unit needs to be carted off the field. Bama probably only passes for a little over 100 yards, but they run for nearly 400.

we'll score a touchdown on a really well called and executed early drive just to prove we can do it, further causing the fan base to revolt.

The we'll get blanked. Bama 52- Tennessee 7

Got a drinking game for everyone to get through it. Take a drink(of beer not liquor or you'll die) every time Bama gets a first down and every time they tackle us for a loss. You won't remember a thing.

Got a drinking game for everyone to get through it. Take a drink(of beer not liquor or you'll die) every time Bama gets a first down and every time they tackle us for a loss. You won't remember a thing.

The designated driver drinks every time we get a first down or cross midfield?

45-3 Bama. Saban is going to try and get through this with no injuries if possible. I expect he won't even play his 1st string after the first half. Just hope Guarantano doesn't get killed on Saturday and the rest of the team can come out healthy

The 100th TSiO. Should be the day's marquee event with GameDay there to watch two storied programs clash. Instead, we're hoping to avoid an historic loss.

Reactions: 2 people
The 100th TSiO. Should be the day's marquee event with GameDay there to watch two storied programs clash. Instead, we're hoping to avoid an historic loss.

It’s sickening

Bama has not a fear in the world, and we have not a hope.

I’ve always felt like we’ve had at least somewhat of a chance, but I don’t have a thought towards this game. Just waiting to see if Sunday or Monday brings news, or onto the next game

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back