Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair most modern cars are good, maintenance and driving habits are key..

But subaru is THE dude imo and my opinion in this case is most accurate

I didn’t vomit or anything the truth just came rolling out my finger bones

I didn't really like the look of Subaru's until I saw and drove this Cross Trex. What's most impressive thing other than how safe, great features and drives through snow like its not even there, is how they hold resale value. Never seen a car that holds its value like a Subaru.

I didn't really like the look of Subaru's until I saw and drove this Cross Trex. What's most impressive thing other than how safe, great features and drives through snow like its not even there, is how they hold resale value. Never seen a car that holds its value like a Subaru.

Agree on all that.. we love driving the thing long distance.. the awd is amazing. I couldn’t say enough good things about it..we love the look too.. love the orange and blue and khaki

Can’t wait to get ahold of a wrx.. one of these days

Reactions: JustSomeVolFan
Agree on all that.. we love driving the thing long distance.. the awd is amazing. I couldn’t say enough good things about it..we love the look too.. love the orange and blue and khaki

Can’t wait to get ahold of a wrx.. one of these days
I just saw my incomplete sentence. lol I meant to say "until I saw the Cross Trex. We got ours pretty much loaded. I knew the guy that sold it to me for many years and he has manged and ran car places all his life. When he took us on the interstate put it the lane change, took his hands off the steering wheel and the car wouldn't get out of its lane. Kept correcting itself with those two lens. You can put on cruse, select how many car lengths you want between you and the car in front of you and never have to touch the brakes. Slows down and speeds up according to the car in front of you. Just an amazing car. Ok done with the car add. lol

I'm kinda a lurker but how in the wide world of sports did we go from farm boy Big Bill Norton killing people on our defensive line to subarus and half tons?

That escalated quickly.
Aww my son, you have many things to lean in what we call RF. Everything in the world is talked about in here but politics and then you have to answer to 85 Sugar if you do. We all fear and tremble with the thought of being caught by 85. That is how many he has taken down. 85. If he comes on tomorrow with 86 Sugar, you know another one has bit the dust. :p

Class of '36... Aria Piper Rawlston... they call her The Icebox aka Lil Baby Fat Cheeks... she'll be doing Ballet, Gymnastics, Boxing, and Tailback... already benching a tight swaddle pretty easily... really like the motor on this kid... keeps mom up all night and hand-fights sleep like Reggie White on a LT...

First car was a 72 Pinto.
Current car 2010 BMW 535.

Bimmers have never been the same since they transitioned to turbochaged engines. The BMW M54 engine is one of the best engines the Bavarians ever put together. Those E46 3 series are some of the funnest cars I've ever driven. And speaking of the 5 series, if I could find an e34 M5, that is such a classy and beautiful car that roars.

3xHand me down 86 Pontiac sunbird. Was spent before my brother was done with it, but was better than the bus.
lol...mine was an 86 olds cutlass ciera. one of my dad's company cars. it was a POS when i got it...have too many stories to tell about all it's "issues"....let's just say by the time i handed it down to my brother, it evenually earned the nick name "millenium falcon" cause something was walways broke.

the best one was the windsheild wiper control..it'd shock the s**t out of you when you flipped that switch...had to be quick w/it. lol. and the gas guage didn't work past 1/4 a tank.....learned that lesson the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back