Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Cubs fan, I want some
We don’t have the pitching to make any kind of run in the playoffs. I expect them to be eliminated in the first round, but it was still a good year for them. Still not sure Snitker should be the manager.

We don’t have the pitching to make any kind of run in the playoffs. I expect them to be eliminated in the first round, but it was still a good year for them. Still not sure Snitker should be the manager.
It'll be the bullpen that will be our downfall in the playoffs for sure.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
Id suggest finding a nice, quiet bar that serves food (you may be there a while)...lots of offense will make for a long game.

I saw improvement last week, and with this band of miscreants, and all the staff changes, craziness of coaching search. This isnt surprising. We really fell off in two years.

Pruitt will have us in a bowl game...soon. Meanwhile, get a good bowl of chili. Cold High Life, have the Vols playing on one TV, and hunting or fishing show on the other. (or whatever).

The man already has to stomach watching the vols play, don’t make him drink bad beer too.

giphy.gif

My little girl's fav movie. Yes, im a guy, & that is a big deal to me. 😁

My little girl's fav movie. Yes, im a guy, & that is a big deal to me. 😁
I’ve seen this movie approximately 7 billion times with my daughter. I know all of the songs and characters. I also coach football and retired from boxing and mma undefeated. Watching that movie makes you more manly than me as a fighter.

I’ve seen this movie approximately 7 billion times with my daughter. I know all of the songs and characters. I also coach football and retired from boxing and mma undefeated. Watching that movie makes you more manly than me as a fighter.
But do you sing duet with her on Love is an Open Door?

You’re right. The most manly thing I’ve ever done is raise two daughters.

Ditto..me and Aladdin and The Lion King..My girls used to make me do the songs and voices all the time...now I have the sads because they are all grown up 😢

Oh well..gonna be a grandpa finally at the end of the month and I can't wait till he is old enough to take the little booger to Diz..😁 I just hope I'm not to old to walk by then..

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back