Recruiting Forum: Football Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at Miss. States schedule, HOLY SH** has it been terrible so far. Tennessee would be 5-0 ranked in the top 20 w/ that schedule. Why can't we ever open up w/ that soft of a conference slate? Smh.

Ding! ding! ding! Mullen deserves some, small credit despite his overall poor recruiting, but we were his first SEC win except for previous wins over Ole Miss. Then MSU gets KY and a bunch of creampuffs. Give me a break.

Just looked at Miss. States schedule, HOLY SH** has it been terrible so far. Tennessee would be 5-0 ranked in the top 20 w/ that schedule. Why can't we ever open up w/ that soft of a conference slate? Smh.

That's alright. Bama, LSU and A&M are all losses. I'd like to think we are as well.

They won't be ranked at the end of the year.

I have reached a point where I would encourage them to go the other direction...let them try the next great adventure since they are so miserable in this one. If I were available at the ledge, would give them a healthy pat on the back (subtext shove) to help the process along :)

I am very over them. I remember when Vol fans thought we would win every week, nobody would lay down for any opponent! Even Bear...

Damn 'em all! We are Vols come hell or high water!

:toast:

Found this gem on a msu board

That's funny because in a lot of Tyler's interviews when asked about his stats he always says something like "I don't even care as long as we get the win"

They're not giving us much respect over there..most of them think they handle us with ease with their good secondary.

Good!
Even better!
Love their (over) confidence.
Tennessee will vent their frustration 10.13, taking State behind the woodshed---ain't gonna be pretty.

aTm is probably the most overrated team in the conference and we gave UF the game. Not to mention LSU has been decimated by injuries, they scored their two tds when both starting lbs went down. They deserve their ranking, but they are not a top 10 team from a talent perspective IMO.

They are def a top 10 team just bc of their d. No one in the country is gonna score much on them. If they figure out something at qb they will be deadly again

Arian Foster is a BEAST.

No lie. A lot of recruits are quoted saying stuff about how Alabama has put Ingram & Richardson in the league so that draws them to bama.

Why can't they see where the leading rusher in the nfl over the last 3 years went to school?

No lie. A lot of recruits are quoted saying stuff about how Alabama has put Ingram & Richardson in the league so that draws them to bama.

Why can't they see where the leading rusher in the nfl over the last 3 years went to school?

Tennessee has been putting RB's in the NFL for 20 years.

Bama winning, combined with those guys being FIRST round picks.

As things stand next year Tennessee will play the current #1, #2, #3, & #4 teams next year. The only one we play at home is #3 USCjr. Smh.

As things stand next year Tennessee will play the current #1, #2, #3, & #4 teams next year. The only one we play at home is #3 USCjr. Smh.

Just full of depressing facts today Jmoore...first the revelation that we haven't beaten a top 20 team in 5 years...now this.

I have two dogs, wanna come kick them too? :)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back