Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Thigpen started following many of the UNC coaches on twitter. He gone?

We're gonna have to replace too many coaches next year. That can be a good thing and at the same time a bad thing. Over 50% of the staff replaced is a bunch. Just hope Butch and Shoop can get everyone on the same page fast. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Playing QB doesn't translate to play calling on a resume. Not even the way Peyton played. Tee didn't change many plays at the line iirc.

That was my point, Scott doesn't even have that miniscule play calling experience that QBs have.

And yes, the way peyton played would count toward play calling and diagnosing defenses experience

If that qualifies, all those QC guys are also experienced OC. Passive aggressive isn't a good look on you.

Okay i will be active aggressive...he has been groomed to be the OC which i would venture to guess means being involved in the play calling but by all means lets go with your guess.

Reactions: 2 people
Plyo will help with the speed. Proper nutrition, hydration, and appropriate stretching exercises upon cooldown will help flexibility.

Yes sir my guys do Plyometric work daily. I've got a junior DL can squat 575 and bench over 300. But can windmill dunk as well. Harbaugh and Saban have extended offers. 😎😎😎😎😎😎

Reactions: 1 person
Okay i will be active aggressive...he has been groomed to be the OC which i would venture to guess means being involved in the play calling but by all means lets go with your guess.

You may be on to something. A TE coach promoted to OC might be better than a swimming pool cleaner promoted to OC. Heavy sigh.

Yes sir my guys do Plyometric work daily. I've got a junior DL can squat 575 and bench over 300. But can windmill dunk as well. Harbaugh and Saban have extended offers. 😎😎😎😎😎😎

You make'em do yoga? That stuff is wonderful for flexibility. My track coach used to make the team do it on Fridays and turn the heat up to about 80.

So...

My wife just calls to tell me how much she just put her foot in her mouth. She's awesome, but sometimes words fall out of her beautiful face about 5 seconds before she considers what they might be.

She works at a school with a pastor's wife, both of whom are from Tuscaloosa. Now, my wonderful wife knows that I let the Bama hate fly within our home. But... we don't have the relationship with that particular family to really trash talk, even if light hearted. In fact, I very rarely engage fans that way unless provoked.

So, my lovely sees this older lady and comes in with "Sorry for your loss." Not picking up on the sarcasm, the other lady, a bit down and out, says, "yeah, it was a tough one..." My wife immediately jumps in, "Sorry...not SORRY!"

I tell her, "Yeah... that's not good." Proud of the thought, but not actually letting that fly.

She goes on... "No, it get's worse"

I gather my popcorn and brace myself...

She says, "Nick was late to pick me up... just so he could watch them LOSE!!"

I told her, and she knew, she had to go apologize, but in my heart... that's my girl!

#Missionary/FanProblems

Reactions: 16 people
So...

My wife just calls to tell me how much she just put her foot in her mouth. She's awesome, but sometimes words fall out of her beautiful face about 5 seconds before she considers what they might be.

She works at a school with a pastor's wife, both of whom are from Tuscaloosa. Now, my wonderful wife knows that I let the Bama hate fly within our home. But... we don't have the relationship with that particular family to really trash talk, even if light hearted. In fact, I very rarely engage fans that way unless provoked.

So, my lovely sees this older lady and comes in with "Sorry for your loss." Not picking up on the sarcasm, the other lady, a bit down and out, says, "yeah, it was a tough one..." My wife immediately jumps in, "Sorry...not SORRY!"

I tell her, "Yeah... that's not good." Proud of the thought, but not actually letting that fly.

I told her, and she knew, she had to go apologize, but in my heart... that's my girl!

#Missionary/FanProblems

Beautiful.. a tear rolled down my cheek.

So...

#Missionary/FanProblems

That's a keeper, Nick.

Tell them to beat it breaker.We expect you to deliver him to the good guys.If you don't your fired.

Woah woah woah...who is downgrading JJ. Just because i do not think he is comparable to a top ten pick doesn't mean he is bad. Thats the problem around here, fans think so and so is the best ever to play the game. By chance if we lose then the players or coaches suck.

Holy exaggerating Batman! I never said, nor do I believe JJ is the best to ever play the game, but since he makes great game changing plays, on the biggest stages, against our biggest rivals pretty frequently as a #2 WR, then why is he not comparable to a top 10 pick? Just because he doesn't doesn't run quite as east? I guarantee you if you watched all their games, Williams dropped more than a few. Even though he dropped a couple against Nebraska, JJ also made a couple big catches. Even the one that was overturned was almost another miracle catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back