Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
more importantly,
I killed a real nice buck opening day last weekend and followed the Vols winning on my phone from the tree stand.

You know the last time I shot a nice buck AND followed a good Vols win on my phone in the tree stand? 2007.

We going to SECCG.

It's science.

Reactions: 2 people
You know they're recruiting classes are in the Vanderbilt range right?

Its one thing to rise up for one game at home and beat LSU, it's another to play a 8 game SEC schedule.

Wisconsin might pull a Missouri every now and then but they would be a permanent bottom feeder in the SEC.

They simply lack the talent.

That year would be this year.

Last edited:
more importantly,
I killed a real nice buck opening day last weekend and followed the Vols winning on my phone from the tree stand.

You know the last time I shot a nice buck AND followed a good Vols win on my phone in the tree stand? 2007.

We going to SECCG.

It's science.

Pics or it didn't happen

Also, interestingly, I have been posting on this site since 07, after some other old Volsmessage board died.

Been a real interesting ride from 07 to now.

Certainly not boring...

That year would be this year.

I don't think so. I think we would beat them and so would a healthy Florida.

They're essentially a less talented version of Florida. Good defense terrible offense.

They just don't play anyone in the Big 10 other than Ohio State and Michigan with athletes like we do.

I don't think so. I think we would beat them and so would a healthy Florida.

They're essentially a less talented version of Florida. Good defense terrible offense.

They just don't play anyone in the Big 10 other than Ohio State and Michigan with athletes like we do.
Michigan QB gone for the season. They are going to get smashed by OSU like last year. That defense can't stop a mobile QB. I agree that we would give them all they want and more.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back