Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony is a guinea pig.

According to Tony he's not. He hates guinea pigs. Has a real problem with them as a matter of fact. Almost in a could possibly be some hate crimes coming from it kind of way.

I don't get it myself. I love all pigs equally...guinea or otherwise.

Reactions: 2 people
I read an article that said Butch hasn't closed the door on the two juniors, who may leave for the draft. Also mentioned that neither have requested to be honored with the seniors.

If they ask, he probably will let them be with the seniors.

I don't recall UT ever letting a junior leaving early for the draft be honored on Senior Day-- not even Eric Berry.

A RS Jr that has graduated and is moving on after four years in the program might be treated as a senior. Perhaps that's the case with Sanders.

According to Tony he's not. He hates guinea pigs. Has a real problem with them as a matter of fact. Almost in a could possibly be some hate crimes coming from it kind of way.

I don't get it myself. I love all pigs equally...guinea or otherwise.

Cats on the other hand.........

Reactions: 1 person
More than almost anyone else. Questioning is fine but don't act like there are a lot of teams out there that have shown more to this point. Get off the SEC is the only conference with competition narrative. It's false. They would handle Va Tech easily. Same goes for UGA and UF.

Wisconsin would win the East.

You know they're recruiting classes are in the Vanderbilt range right?

Its one thing to rise up for one game at home and beat LSU, it's another to play a 8 game SEC schedule.

Wisconsin might pull a Missouri every now and then but they would be a permanent bottom feeder in the SEC.

They simply lack the talent.

Reactions: 1 person
ive been riding around all day thinking about what in the hell could we do to beat bama in atlanta. hopefully dobbs comes out red hot and has the game of his life. gona have to find a way to get 30.

We'll have a chance if we put the game on Dobbs from the start. Both running and passing. I think having no Hurd might actually force the coaches into this gameplan.

We have a dumb staff that thought running Hurd early right into the gut of the Bama defense was a strategy to success.

To beat Bama it needs to be Dobbs running or passing out of 4-5 WR sets 80% of the game. We literally need to play like we're down 21 from the start. Like we did against Texas A&M.

The Big Ten is better than the SEC this year

How come? Because they have teams ranked higher in polls? LOL.

South Carolina would smash Penn State and they currently ranked 8th.

Everyone in the West except Miss St would beat Wisconsin.

We would beat Michigan.

LSU would beat Ohio State.

The Big 10 is overrated this year. They are riding a wave based on PERCEPTION not reality. Once bowl season comes around they will be exposed like the SEC was in 2014 when we had 6 teams ranked in the top 10.

More than almost anyone else. Questioning is fine but don't act like there are a lot of teams out there that have shown more to this point. Get off the SEC is the only conference with competition narrative. It's false. They would handle Va Tech easily. Same goes for UGA and UF.

Wisconsin would win the East.

Like they handled Iowa easily?

How come? Because they have teams ranked higher in polls? LOL.

South Carolina would smash Penn State and they currently ranked 8th.

Everyone in the West except Miss St would beat Wisconsin.

We would beat Michigan.

LSU would beat Ohio State.

The Big 10 is overrated this year. They are riding a wave based on PERCEPTION not reality. Once bowl season comes around they will be exposed like the SEC was in 2014 when we had 6 teams ranked in the top 10.

Is 2014 the year we tied a record for bowl wins by a conference?

I don't recall UT ever letting a junior leaving early for the draft be honored on Senior Day-- not even Eric Berry.

A RS Jr that has graduated and is moving on after four years in the program might be treated as a senior. Perhaps that's the case with Sanders.

The article is on seccountry.com. Mentions them both by name. Jones may break tradition on these two Vols.

Is 2014 the year we tied a record for bowl wins by a conference?

All the top teams that year got beat. Many in resounding fashion.

Bowl season exposed that SEC was not as top heavy as the consensus was during the regular season.

SEC will always have the best depth as a conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back