Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How didn't Kamara keep his feet on that first run of the game? He should've scored immediately. We need our best players to play good and they are not right now. Hope they are out to make big plays and not just gain yards. Team isn't as hungry as last year and they haven't accomplished one damn thing.

SN: Thanks Freak for the game cut ups they speed my film study up greatly.
That's just him unfortunately. Pretty quick the first 10-15 yards, but Isn't breakaway fast. Can't wait till we free John Kelly

Officials were flag happy against us, and I think it was an SEC crew. Never saw a replay of the Kelly face mask on Ohio's first possession, but they alot of flags.

I tried to find it on the replay, but the resolution is too poor either from the camera being so far back or the upload just wasn't good enough (or both).

Beginning to wonder why ANYONE would read this board and want to play for us.

Yeah. This is how I picture most of VN:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I though that I saw somewhere that the official scorer came back and said it was blocked

I wondered that, but they never showed it close enough to tell. Replay kept showing the long angle except one on just the holder and kicker with no line of scrimmage in sight. There are definitely some hands up that could have hit it.

It was still a very rushed set up.

How didn't Kamara keep his feet on that first run of the game? He should've scored immediately. We need our best players to play good and they are not right now. Hope they are out to make big plays and not just gain yards. Team isn't as hungry as last year and they haven't accomplished one damn thing.

SN: Thanks Freak for the game cut ups they speed my film study up greatly.

I thought Hurd got in his way but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
So it looks like we will have everyone back but Kirkland, Sutton, and Sapp... Kirkland hopefully in another 2-3 weeks... Didn't see anything about LaTroy Lewis, what is his status? Hurts my fingers to type those three names on defense and know they will not be playing this weekend...

Reactions: 1 person
Might have to do with your location.

Yep, RTR drones through the streets everyday... Instead of regular tornado sirens, it's just some 'neck squabbling "RTR, RTR" over and over again... Hell, last week I got off the plane and the pilot actually tried to start saying Roe Tawd to everyone as they got off... My laser stare stopped him short...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back