Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And more turns out we have a woman addicted to lawsuits. She suing everybody that ever pisses her off

Manning’s Accuser has a Tendency for Suing Famous People

Seems I remember that she has settled with manning twice in the past. Then she has sued 3 or 4 other people in the past and they settled also. Maybe she just lives off of law suits and when funds get low she sues someone else.

I find it hard to believe that mannings lawyers didn't have her sign papers after the last time she sued him and they settled out of court.

This will be the 3rd time she will have sued manning.

We'll see if ESPN discusses it in prime time tonight I guess. They had it on earlier on NFL insiders but it was a short segment. Anyone catch OTL today with Finebaum? I missed that- curious as to what he said? I never thought I would say thank goodness for Clay Travis but I am now! He is really the only one questioning this woman changing her story, everyone else is just assuming the documents are truth.

Seems I remember that she has settled with manning twice in the past. Then she has sued 3 or 4 other people in the past and they settled also. Maybe she just lives off of law suits and when funds get low she sues someone else.

I find it hard to believe that mannings lawyers didn't have her sign papers after the last time she sued him and they settled out of court.

Is she a part of this suit or are the people that naming it as incident.

She isnt suing him again. This is purely a Black Lives Matters activists pushing an old story because of all the Cam Newton drama. Typical deflect the attention elsewhere move and don't look at what I am doing. I am waiting on his Scam Newtons past article.

Last edited:
She isnt suing him again. This is purely a Black Lives Matters activists pushing an old story because of all the Cam Newton drama. Typical deflect the attention elsewhere move and don't look at what I am doing. I am waiting on his Scam Newtons past article.

Well, newtons laptop and auburn recruitment needs paste and copied all over his pages since he likes bringing up old topics to discuss, along with Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Florida under urban Meyer, OSU ordeals, FSU problems, pitino, petrino, Louisville's scandal, etc

Last edited:
One thing people have misrepresented on here: UT did not settle a lawsuit with this woman over the Peyton manning incident. They settled a case with her over 30 alleged incidents, one of which was Peyton manning mooning her.

Great post and one that is a Gamechanger

I didn't know this part of the story

The more this goes on and more and more media are slowly piling on today- they are all asking why Peyton doesn't respond to this? I get why he probably hasn't legally speaking but at the same time I think the longer this goes on without a response it is looking pretty bad. They are talking about him in the same way as Lance Armstrong and all the people he took down in his career. Good grief we need a commit or some sort of good news!!

Does anyone happen to know if there's a video of the recruiting celebration in Knox the night of signing day (or Memphis/Nash the following day)? I can't seem to find anything. Thanks for any help.

Manning getting crucified over something that happened as a 19 year old kid.

This information is NOT NEW! These reporters act as if they have discovered a new planet or something. Every detail has been reported and public for many years.

Did Bret Favre get this much grief for texting pictures of his junk to that reporter as a grown man?

Reactions: 1 person

This information is NOT NEW! These reporters act as if they have discovered a new planet or something. Every detail has been reported and public for many years.

Did Bret Favre get this much grief for texting pictures of his junk to that reporter as a grown man?

He got a healthy amount of grief, but nothing like he would have if that had been discovered in today's environment.

The more this goes on and more and more media are slowly piling on today- they are all asking why Peyton doesn't respond to this? I get why he probably hasn't legally speaking but at the same time I think the longer this goes on without a response it is looking pretty bad. They are talking about him in the same way as Lance Armstrong and all the people he took down in his career. Good grief we need a commit or some sort of good news!!

He's unable to discuss it. It sets him up to have to deal with another lawsuit. That's part of the reason the article is so one-sided. I personally think anyone that has any sense can see how slanted the article is. He doesn't even use actual book quotes. He frames all his "info" to push a clear agenda.

Unfortunately, it was already established that Favre was an alcoholic druggie with a mean streak. Peyton Manning has long been deemed a saint of the NFL, so this news is just fodder for the haters. It's disgusting and despicable.

Thank God I'm not famous, some of the **** I pulled when I was 18 or 19 would not look great on me today.

MSHrebel20 started a thread in FF but thought I'd share here:

Just saw this on eBay! This is absolutely beautiful.. Man this girl is super talented! I thought everyone would enjoy!

Checkerboard Smokey Dog Rock Handpainted by P M Miller Tennessee | eBay

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Reactions: 10 people
Cant wait till this thing to be over. Teams are negative recruiting against us hard. This is the time where the staff reviews film and makes an offer and offer to come visit during junior day.

Unfortunately, it was already established that Favre was an alcoholic druggie with a mean streak. Peyton Manning has long been deemed a saint of the NFL, so this news is just fodder for the haters. It's disgusting and despicable.

Thank God I'm not famous, some of the **** I pulled when I was 18 or 19 would not look great on me today.
Your last statement is so true. I actually typed something very similar in my post then deleted it.

I just hate how you can google articles from 2003 that gives every bit of this information. Where was the backlash then? He can't have his retirement press conference right now because of this.

So the women had 30acts of inappropriate behavior directly at here at tenn?

Just a guess here but she needs to keep her sensitive ass away from a lockerroom

Reactions: 3 people

I loathe the majority of today's media. There are very few worth their salt and even fewer who chose not to chase the proverbial rabbit down the hole.

One hack "journalist" with a history of manufacturing stories does a hit piece, with no new details to report and all of a sudden it's front page news. He was wrong, he's apologized, the story has been told...yet here we are rehashing old news and vilifying Manning as if it's something new.

Ridiculous.

You do realize she could be exaggerating, no?

Sure, she could...but it's pretty clear Manning did more than moon the girl from across the locker room. Regardless...would you want Mannings dick and balls anywhere near your face? I, for one, wouldn't...but maybe you are more fond of him than I am?

On his blog this morning Basilio was trying to spin this as all falling on Dave Hart's shoulders.

At what point do we start pointing fingers back at somebody in the university that bears responsibility for all this negative attention? Could Hart be done here by the time all the dust settles?

On his blog this morning Basilio was trying to spin this as all falling on Dave Hart's shoulders.

At what point do we start pointing fingers back at somebody in the university that bears responsibility for all this negative attention? Could Hart be done here by the time all the dust settles?

Haven't been following but What did Hart do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back