Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to go on record and say that Mike Keith is REALLY good at what he does! He is doing a great job at something that I would guess he hasn't been truly focusing on but for about a month. Why couldn't he be the voice of the Vols?!?!?! :)

We've got 12 signatures so far. Of those 12, 10 have at least one ranking of 4* or higher. Buchanan and Neihaus are consensus 3* guys.

Pretty impressive.

I don't know about Buchanan, but Niehaus is a purposefully development guy. Great three star linemen are found all over the place, provided you have the time to develop them. Tennessee finally does.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch showing his phone to staff. Looks like bad news as he shakes his head after each time he shows a coach. Maybe bad news on Kongbo as other threads are reporting. :cray:

Today is full of booms!

32960d81d86f36bfcfc49d4c057d71e9.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody know why Reeves-Maybin is in the War Room? I didn't know they let players in there.

I seem to remember one of the early enrollees in there a couple of years ago. I can't remember who it was now, but I think it was a guy who isn't even on the team anymore.

Hate to be that guy, but had to work over (ARGH!!!) and just got home. Can I get a quick cliff notes version of the past 8 hours please? Tia

And BOOM in warrior! Not that out of touch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back