Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way we have turned NSD into a big video production is nice but a bit over the top--but then that is SEC football. Once somebody raises the bar everybody else in the conference MUST follow and one up. I'm expecting Jim Nance to be on our set next year--don't disappoint me!

Is that Nash's dad?

Seems like they are working on rectifying that. He's becoming more and more involved.

I really hope this is true. The program is headed to the top. It needs a "voice" that represents the same.

EDIT: I loved listening to John Ward while sitting in Neyland or watching an away game on the road on TV. I did that once with Kesling and never did it again it was so awful. I feel like I could do that again with Mike Keith.

Do I even dare to dream about Mike Keith coming back to UT?

I have an old school sony Walkman arm band radio I would dig out of retirement....

carlin in RG talking about him, versatility and speed, compares him to AK

We've got 12 signatures so far. Of those 12, 10 have at least one ranking of 4* or higher. Buchanan and Neihaus are consensus 3* guys.

Pretty impressive.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's hope not. He is so annoying.

I will respectfully disagree.

He knows his stuff and would be a massive upgrade, IMO.

Bob's a fine guy, but his talents are better suited for other areas (hosting events, teaching interview skills, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back