Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need to know is we fought to get the lead back going into half and we are in major foul trouble. It's going to be ugly grinding second half.

No the societal problem I was referring to is how people nowadays think they have a right to know the details about everyone's personal affairs. We only get a small amount of information so how can you make a decision about someone's character when you don't know all the details. hope your son does not make a poor decision in college because he would have no character, in your opinion.

If I was the owner of a team, I would not want him to be the face of my business. You and many others seem to forget that every decision made in life could potentially cause problems in your future. You seem not to care that he has continually made poor life decisions and seems to fail to learn from the mistakes. It will be a continuous circle similar to Manziel for his career unless he matures.

Reactions: 1 person
All you need to know is we fought to get the lead back going into half and we are in major foul trouble. It's going to be ugly grinding second half.

Very ugly game but good see Baulkman continues to get better each game and Hubbs may be finding his game.

Is there a list of what jersey #s the EEs are going to wear?

In their UT sports video clips Tuttle was wearing #9. Jack Jones was wearing #75 and then #66. I know Kirkland is wearing #34 for sure. Is Barnett changing numbers?:hi:

From Fort:

Some of the guys are wearing jerseys with their future numbers on them like Alvin Kamara is wearing 6, Jack Jones is 66, Kyle Phillips is 5, Andrew Butcher is 52, Chance Hall is 76, Jauan Jennings is 15.

Now, a guy like Tuttle is wearing 9 but that's obviously Barnett's number. Stephen Griffin is wearing 2, not sure if that will be his or not. Quinten Dormady is wearing 12 and that's still Peterman's number.

Finally, as we wrote when he committed, Kirkland is wearing 34 as expected. We expect Reeves-Maybin will likely wear 21.

Reactions: 3 people
Missy State may be the worst FT shooting team in America. Thankfully. Add in our guys are actually hitting 3s better than 2s.

We may not make the tourney this year, but I think that with a few years, Tyndall can take us back to being a top 25 team.

SN: Mississippi State is awful!

We may not make the tourney this year, but I think that with a few years, Tyndall can take us back to being a top 25 team.

SN: Mississippi State is awful!

They're definitely not the most talented team, but they do play hard. Look to be a much better defensive team than any team Cuonzo Martin had.

We just beat Miss St by 14.... With Armani and Carmichael both fouling out and combining for 0 points.

Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. The 3 ball was very good to us tonight. Defense was stout. We committed a lot of fouls. But anytime you can hold the home team under 50 points, you stand a very good chance of winning.

Reactions: 4 people
We just beat Miss St by 14.... With Armani and Carmichael both fouling out and combining for 0 points.

Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. The 3 ball was very good to us tonight. Defense was stout. We committed a lot of fouls. But anytime you can hold the home team under 50 points, you stand a very good chance of winning.

A&M bout to get it tomorrow.

That MSU free throw shooting tho. Yeesh.

Lots of winning going on in Tennessee athletics lately.

It's not going to last forever, but I'm enjoying it for the time being.

Reactions: 2 people
If the facts of the case proved Winston's innocence, I would not have a problem stating as such. However, there seems to be an institutionally-driven conspiracy by both the Tallahassee Police and FSU to, at best, sweep this under the rug but, at worst, aid and abet him in covering up a sexual assault. To me, that makes the allegations against Winston and circumstances surrounding them that much more insidious.

Add in the fact that FSU fans vehemently defend him while simultaneously vilifying the victim....I'm the father of two, soon to be three, girls--you can imagine which side of this debate I land. I'll be raising my girls to not only defend themselves but, when the time comes, I'll be having serious discussions with each of them about how to avoid situations like this because, apparently, there are very few advocates for victims.

Wait, his innocence has to be proven? That's strange, I thought we lived in a society where people were innocent until proven guilty.

Edit: NVM, I read your post wrong.

Last edited:
Chiefs just signed Da'Rick Rogers, to reunite him with Tyler Bray.

They also signed Terrell Pryor, which may cause trouble for Bray.

No way I'm taking Winston in the draft if I'm the Titans. In fact I don't see either of these two QBs as worthy of a high first round pick. Winston could be considered a thug or just a DA kid that makes a ton of mistakes but in either case there is no way I hand the keys to my franchise to a kid that makes as many bad decisions as he has.

Chiefs just signed Da'Rick Rogers, to reunite him with Tyler Bray.

They also signed Terrell Pryor, which may cause trouble for Bray.

Unless Reid is Jonesing for a version of Vick that doesn't run (or pass) nearly as well? Bray shouldn't worry...how is the competition against Murray? After the San Diego game, Chase Daniel ain't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back