Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
First page! Now I can come back. Bye bye coach Jones!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 10 people
To a question regarding butch and jumbo tron earlier:

That picture will take a little bit to get done and replaced. But as for graphics in and around the complex, campus, stadium etc... i think the university has 48 hours to remove all things Butch Jones.

Reactions: 6 people
For who? We still all in on Gruden? I think this board has hired 5 different head coaches today.

Not sure, but hopefully better than Mullen.

Everyone should want the best possible coach, and if it’s not Mullen, go find one. We’ll find out soon enough

Mullen would be a great hire. Would be the first actual football coach we have had in a decade.

Would be a good hire

If you could do BETTER, would you? That’s my simple argument

The bigger unending argument is who would be better, which has no conclusion, so I’m trying to avoid that lol

Whoever said "Taggart has already done what Frost is doing now" was spot on.

Taggart would kill it at UT.

To a question regarding butch and jumbo tron earlier:

That picture will take a little bit to get done and replaced. But as for graphics in and around the complex, campus, stadium etc... i think the university has 48 hours to remove all things Butch Jones.

Wasn't some one laughed at the other day for saying something about all the CBJ stuff and graphics would need to be taken down and replaced soon. They had a friend in the graphic design dept or something??

Reactions: 1 person
Wasn't some one laughed at the other day for saying something about all the CBJ stuff and graphics would need to be taken down and replaced soon. They had a friend in the graphic design dept or something??

There was a rumor that it was already prepared and they mentioned peoples names that was wrong. That was false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back