Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marrone has turned a dead Jags team with horrible team morale, chemistry, and bad QB play into a winner in a little over a year. Did the same thing at Buffalo and turned them into a winner in two seasons until the ownership changed and he opted out of his contract immediately. Strong offensive mind, no BS type coach. Knows what type players to recruit. Same deal as the other coaches with NFL backgrounds, has he got it out of his system and willing to make the changes. So if he really wants to settle in and finish out his career at a legacy college job, c'mon on down Doug!

I'm wondering what Currie's (not Nick's) supposed obsession with Mullen is about. Does Currie know him personally? They have some kind of connection?

Helicopter coach

I’m waiting

giphy.gif

Also the info. about Currie using Fulmer and Peyton that Hyams dropped is exactly what we (can't remember who all joined me) were theorizing about last week when I asked if Currie had anyone he could use the same way Mal Moore used his nephew to communicate with Saban.

Reactions: 1 person
I choose to remember Butch this way... stalking the game clock, ready to call timeout so the fans could fully appreciate and experience the moment of defeating Florida.

CtT0BbwXYAAcJa-.jpg

CtT0EJEXYAAPDBl.jpg

Now, it's time to move on, and hopefully experience greater moments in the near future.

Reactions: 30 people
I choose to remember Butch this way... stalking the game clock, ready to call timeout so the fans could fully appreciate and experience the moment of defeating Florida.

CtT0BbwXYAAcJa-.jpg

CtT0EJEXYAAPDBl.jpg

Now, it's time to move on, and hopefully experience greater moments in the near future.

I won't forget that game. we were loud that day. best post game walk to downtown I've had.

Reactions: 1 person

CtT0BbwXYAAcJa-.jpg

CtT0EJEXYAAPDBl.jpg

Best moment of his career and best as Vols fans for several years

Reactions: 5 people

CtT0BbwXYAAcJa-.jpg

CtT0EJEXYAAPDBl.jpg

That 2nd half was divine.

Never forget it.

Jimbo Fisher gonna be an option?

SEC ties, southern ties, has recruited south at high level, new AD at FSU

Maybe check the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back