Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold sold sold to the fat man wearing orange

Watson getting hurt might get him fired and make it possible but timing is an issue

Read an article about Obriens exit from Penn State. Sounded like he really despised the college experience.

Sold sold sold to the fat man wearing orange

Watson getting hurt might get him fired and make it possible but timing is an issue

Didn’t he have fit issues at Penn State? Similar to Butch’s feud with our media. I don’t remember entirely. Would be a great hire, IMO if that could be gotten around.

I’m not sure how our media compares. Can’t see them defending Fulmer if Chavis had turned out to be a child rapist...

I’m having difficulty with the keyboard box on IPhone not collapsing to submit my post. Almost certain as to why my pictures were sideways (old school).

AtlantaVol hasnt been on since the Thurs or Fri before Homecoming game. He said that if he was told to be quiet, when that time came he would be, or something to that effect. He has been logged on since then but hasnt said a word.

Also, BaldBiker is still missing. Id give anything to know what they know.

Peepaw could be the key here.😁

Reactions: 3 people
And laugh

You telling me Matt Campbell wouldn’t run from Aimes Iowa as fast as he can?

So sick of the way the media portrays us.

Any other team in coaching for search? Options are wide open in the media's eyes

Tennessee coaching search? Will have to take whatever leftover scraps we can get

AtlantaVol hasnt been on since the Thurs or Fri before Homecoming game. He said that if he was told to be quiet, when that time came he would be, or something to that effect. He has been logged on since then but hasnt said a word.

Also, BaldBiker is still missing. Id give anything to know what they know.

Peepaw could be the key here.😁

I was expecting peepaw back with butch gone

Reactions: 1 person
Hell we just need to go Hire Rex Ryan if Gruden says no. We need someone with the " I ain't scared of none of you mother F*^+€] I'm coming to kick your azz"

Reactions: 2 people
So sick of the way the media portrays us.

Any other team in coaching for search? Options are wide open in the media's eyes

Tennessee coaching search? Will have to take whatever leftover scraps we can get

Florida has a very welcoming, friendly environment where they fire coaches after winning their division 2 out of 3 seasons.

Meanwhile, Knoxville is pure toxic hostility after we gave a coach 5 years to win the East.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back