Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna see the baldy does Europe footage.

I was about to say....no you don't, but then had to second guess myself. I actually have some pretty good footage of "Baldy does Europe". Fu** the Kardashian's...I may start my own G** Da** show.

Think of National Lampoon’s European Vacation. Now replace Chevy Chase with a grumpy, retired Marine.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Rumors of BaldBiker shirtlessly battling a dragon in an underground lair for the future of Tennessee football over the past month, and he suddenly appears unscathed as Butch is fired....

Myth or Legend? You decide...

Reactions: 6 people
247 had some player tweets up and they're all like that. The player response doesn't jibe with the way Rucker and a few others acted earlier today. I'm sure they have very different experiences and that the players are emotional right now but it's interesting given how venomous some of the beat reporters were earlier.
The favorites are all going to respond like this..that's no surprise.

I'm here, just in shutdown mode right now. I want to apologize for my wife a few weeks ago. I did not tell her to come on here. She misunderstood something I said. Our wedding anniversary was the next day....and I was playing her. I said it would be a fun night on VN and that I wish I was there to be on. Not sure how she misunderstood, but she is a dufus, so there is that. Actually....we have been in Europe. It was my anniversary surprise for her. I knew I had until this weekend to be back, and seriously thought, it might be the end of the year. A week or do ago, I decided I may need to be back....just in case a blowout happened. I really didn't think it would, but my gut said to come home.

This is really all I can say right now, then back to obscurity for me for now.....all the names being mentioned are in play. The money IS there this time around. Unless we swing and miss on several coaches....we'll have one of the highest paid coaches in the SEC. No one deserves Saban money, without a Saban pedigree....but there are some that could start off close (comparitively), if they understand what is expected.

Said more that I intended to already, but I'm drunk, so take that for what it's worth.

Glad to have you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back