Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the bright side, the Missouri will probably be prime time game. 5 others play terrible OOC opponents; State plays Vandy; and the only other decent game is OM and Arkansas, which has lost its luster. If we beat UK, we are playing for a bowl and Mizzou is probably playing for the East.

Yeah most likely the 330 CBS. Especially since they haven't done a UT game all season. I think that is close to a lock at being the 330 CBS game.

Reactions: 1 person
In the bright side, the Missouri will probably be prime time game. 5 others play terrible OOC opponents; State plays Vandy; and the only other decent game is OM and Arkansas, which has lost its luster. If we beat UK, we are playing for a bowl and Mizzou is probably playing for the East.

You know, it's not out of the realm of possible that the SEC East champ has 3 or even 4 losses....

- Mizzou (1 loss): remaining aTm, us, Arky
- Georgia (2 losses): remaining Kentucky, Auburn
- Florida (3 losses): remaining South Carolina

And.....we have 4 losses :question:

You know, it's not out of the realm of possible that the SEC East champ has 3 or even 4 losses....

Would not matter though as we lost to both UGA and UF. CBJ and company need to focus on getting 2 more wins. If they can get the 3rd, great. GET THAT BOWL GAME!

I will just be happy if we win out. Not sure we are ready to play in the SECC game.

Would not matter though as we lost to both UGA and UF. CBJ and company need to focus on getting 2 more wins. If they can get the 3rd, great. GET THAT BOWL GAME!

Not really sure how the tie breakers work, but we can't do anything but take care of our own business anyhow. Way too much stuff would have to happen to even begin seriously thinking about that.

But I'm greedy. I want three wins. Plus, how cool would it be if we did actually finish tied for 1st or 2nd.

Hey Guys, I would love to basque in the glory of victory right now. But I'm unable to do that because I'm not feeling well. Bad sinus headache.

So enjoy the win and continue to look to the future. Vols will win out and win their bowl. 8 win season, folks.:rock:

Hey Guys, I would love to basque in the glory of victory right now. But I'm unable to do that because I'm not feeling well. Bad sinus headache. So enjoy the win and continue to look to the future. Vols will win out and win their bowl. 8 win season, folks.:rock:

Get you some good medicine in you...if it ain't cleared a morning, get that quack to score you some antibiotics. :eek:

I'll take a 3:30 CBS game against Mizzou all day. Best chance we've had to win in that time slot in years.

Hey Guys, I would love to basque in the glory of victory right now. But I'm unable to do that because I'm not feeling well. Bad sinus headache.

So enjoy the win and continue to look to the future. Vols will win out and win their bowl. 8 win season, folks.:rock:

Saline rinse. It hurts at first then once the pain goes away you feel better.

Reactions: 1 person
He had been whining all night, every time he got touched. Guess they were tired of his ish.

I think there's a lot of truth to that.

There was a play a while before that one (I want to say in the 2nd or 3rd quarter) where Thompson got up squalling like a mashed rat yet again.

Ran over to the ref and begged for a flag...but it was clear at that point the ref was already over it. Ref was very annoyed as they walked down the field, essentially rolling his eyes and telling Thompson to stifle.

Last edited:
SIAP

@PatrickMacCoon: Josh Smith News: The #Vols sophomore WR will undergo season ending surgery and apply for a medical redshirt. We all assumed something was up

Fully recover. Have three years of eligibility left. Pick up where he left off. Good luck to the kid.

Still got a decent shot at my 7-5 with a bowl win pre-season prediction. How about the rest of you? If Dobbs had played starting with the UF game it may have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back