Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're going to get at - maybe Butch and Co. knows more than we do about the "incident".

Here's my stance on it. You guys can agree, disagree whatever. Its all opinion based and we all have opinions.

If a player on my football team were even accused of something as a egregious and disgusting as rape, he wouldn't be on the team anymore. I don't care about the extra stuff.

Now, on the the real situation. They decided not to kick him off the team. Okay. Now they get to deal with the backlash of their decision.

That's a bit of an overreaction. Sometimes a girl wakes up and regrets consensual sex and all of the sudden she was "raped". Just saying...you really have to examine the facts of these situations before you just automatically assume the man is guilty in the situation.

Reactions: 4 people
He was accused of sexual assault. Butch suspended him while they investigated, hence why he missed the last 4 spring practices and the O&W game. After the findings or lack there of, the girl decided not to press charges and Lane was reinstated back with the team.

Where's the problem?

This is my take as well.

Yeah but I'm not winning father of the year award watching from my office.

Hate this

I don't have a dog in this race other than watching JJ play a really good football team. I was gonna be there tonight had work in B'ham today but strep throat keeping me away.

I don't have a dog in this race other than watching JJ play a really good football team. I was gonna be there tonight had work in B'ham today but strep throat keeping me away.

Look for 91. Biggest kicker you've ever seen on the sideline. That's Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back