Recruiting Forum: Football Talk X

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't make any sense at all...:lolabove:

Its a metaphor.

If you put a frog in water and steadily raise the temp, the frog will boil itself to death.

He was saying your living there has clouded your judgement from your surroundings.

B'ham has its garden spots but, overall, it pretty much sucks...but its Alabama, so what do you expect?

My town, on the other hand...:)

I've been to Knoxville & Nashville tons of times..they are not any better than Birmingham

I'm going to get burned for saying this but, aside from the fall, Knoxville...meh.

Nashville, on the other hand, has steadily become a legitimate rival to ATL for the title of "best city in the south."

Reactions: 2 people
I've been to Knoxville & Nashville tons of times..they are not any better than Birmingham

shocked-and-scared-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Birmingham is nicer than y'all give it credit for.
I don't think its a dump. Hoover, Vestevia Hills, etc...all decent spots. If it was in any other state, my opinion might be different but, Alabama is just a drive-thru for Florida for me.

You are a Vol so I will refrain from calling you what i want to but I will simply say ....

You don't know what you are talking about....

Again Nashville is better than bham..but it's not a dumpster compared to it..Knox is not better than bham

Birmingham is nowhere near the city Nashville is, but it is better than Knoxville. IMO there aren't many cities on the whole (price/affordability, food, music, atmosphere) better than Nashville, but that doesn't mean other cities dumps either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back