Recruiting Forum: Football Talk X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just defending my hometown that's all, I do not live in a dumpster, I love it here...when most of y'all have probably never been..y'all are just saying that cause you're TN fans..I'm sure bama fans say the same about knoxville

Most of us that have spent time in Birmingham did it in and around legion field. That's why we have a slanted bias toward it being a second rate city

Panorama.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
I was just defending my hometown that's all, I do not live in a dumpster, I love it here...when most of y'all have probably never been..y'all are just saying that cause you're TN fans..I'm sure bama fans say the same about knoxville

Well some people love polka bands.....

Most of us that have spent time in Birmingham did it in and around legion field. That's why we have a slanted bias toward it being a second rate city

Yes! Birmingham has the nicest Ghettos surrounding Legion Field.

Why are we still talking about this?

Dammit Bruin, drew me back into this.

Bham is 20x nicer than Tuscaloosa

Nope.

I'm confindent parking my car on university blvd in tuscaloosa. Loved going to Pepitos right accross from the stadium. Cold beer and the food is not bad. There's many places like that real close.

I wouldn't feel safe around the stadium at birmingham unless I had the 101st airborne around me....and the only thing we found close was a churches chicken.

I have posted this before and I will try again... we are in the top ten most visited places in the USA.... (Knoxville/Gatlinburg area) People are all rushing to Bham in droves

You know most people can make up their minds to be as happy as they want to be wherever they are. It is pretty subjective.

As far as Knoxville being some tourist Mecca you are being disingenuous or just ignorant as to the reason. People come to this area because of the national park, not because there is some great reason to come to Knoxville. Gatlinburg has sprung up outside of the park, not the other way around. And it has turned into a Myrtle Beach-type tourist trap in the mountains. Again, not some can't miss tourist destination. We all know the mountains are a beautiful place to visit or live if you are fortunate, but ultimately that is the draw. Nothing else.

Nope.

I'm confindent parking my car on university blvd in tuscaloosa. Loved going to Pepitos right accross from the stadium. Cold beer and the food is not bad. There's many places like that real close.

I wouldn't feel safe around the stadium at birmingham unless I had the 101st airborne around me....and the only thing we found close was a churches chicken.

Everyone that lives in bama says birmingham is the nicest city..you're wrong

Im going to go ahead and start the 'Skyline Pics' and 'My city is better than your city' threads so we can move this outta here. One sec...

Reactions: 1 person
If Gainesville smells like hot dog water, as some genius poster on here once put it
Then Birmingham smells like.....

Charlie Strong now the favorite for Texas, according to Vegas. If that happens, I'd say JF to Louisville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back