Recruiting Forum: Football Talk VIII

Why does Fowler get his rocks off dissing Tennessee? Did Johnny Majors sleep with his mom and not call the day after?

God I hate that sob. Dari narkwa or whatever the h his name is is no friend of ours either. He said ncsu would "destroy" us last year. I then started paying attention to him. His pre and post USC comments were typical. Same story pregame... Post game was hugging Clowneys nuts.

God I hate that sob. Dari narkwa or whatever the h his name is is no friend of ours either. He said ncsu would "destroy" us last year. I then started paying attention to him. His pre and post USC comments were typical. Same story pregame... Post game was hugging Clowneys nuts.

Well, Clowney did have two tackles for loss in the 1st, and then...yeah, that's about it.

Reactions: 2 people
Legitimate question: would you rather beat Bama today and go 5-7, or would you rather lose to Bama but get 6 or 7 wins and go bowling?

Well, Clowney did have two tackles for loss in the 1st, and then...yeah, that's about it.

Was amazed may and holtz didn't address the knock on him, that he tires and is out of shape.. Which seemed to me what happened to him late

Legitimate question: would you rather beat Bama today and go 5-7, or would you rather lose to Bama but get 6 or 7 wins and go bowling?

I'm a cut my nose off to spite my face guy. I'd sit home in jan to knock ala out of a national championship

I remember that. That guy is a tool and doesn't know a thing about football

No one on that panel of Gameday believes in us. Perfect.

Yeah, it's a tough question for me. Luckily, none of us will have to worry about that, because we're going to beat Bama today and still go to a bowl.

If a guy like Northcutt is successful today, I think we win. Talk about under the radar. He's not even listed on the roster!

If a guy like Northcutt is successful today, I think we win. Talk about under the radar. He's not even listed on the roster!

Pollack has improved somewhat but from complete and total suckitude to simple incompetence. Anyone, anyone! Could be an announcer for espn apparently

Was amazed may and holtz didn't address the knock on him, that he tires and is out of shape.. Which seemed to me what happened to him late

All those histrionics...playing to the camera, mocking the crowd and such...take a lotta juice out of a man :boredom:

Certainly not trying to argue or be negative here I just think last week took care of that. Today would be incredible but this program is already "changing"

So beating an undefeated #1 ranked Bammer team at their place would not be a big deal?? C'mon man, it would transform ALL perception of CBJ and where UT is headed in the now, not just the future..IMO it would be THE biggest win for UT since the NC win vs Fla State...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back