Recruiting Forum: Football Talk VIII

@rwood_SC: Clowney on Justin Worley pass on final drive: "He closed his eyes. I looked at him in the face. It was just a great throw and pass."

Clowney is such a douche.

That's because Worley lit him up on ESPN in HS his senior season. Worley threw 5 TD passes in about a quarter and a half in the second half of that game. Watched it all.

Reactions: 1 person
BW9ze8oCUAA3AXU.jpg

Reactions: 47 people
Chavis has never been happier to eat crow about his prediction :)

Vereen and Sutton are confirmed animals.

Marquez North is going to be NASTY.

Have to feel good for Palardy. That brother has been through a lot here.

Butch Jones is that dude!

Reactions: 12 people
If Mizzou moves into the top 10 (very possible), TN will have 6 teams on the schedule who have spent time in the top 10.

That's HALF of our schedule!

Oregon
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Alabama
Missouri

:jawdrop:

Reactions: 2 people
Regarding Worley, this is 2 games in a row (GA, USCe) where Justin has had more passing yards than his highly touted counterpart (Murray, Shaw) and no turnovers in either contest. Granted our defense makes a huge difference vs our opponent's defense but I'm pretty sure it's still worth noting that he's putting up more yards in the head to head contests.

Reactions: 11 people
Regarding Worley, this is 2 games in a row (GA, USCe) where Justin has had more passing yards than his highly touted counterpart (Murray, Shaw) and no turnovers in either contest. Granted our defense makes a huge difference vs our opponent's defense but I'm pretty sure it's still worth noting that he's putting up more yards in the head to head contests.

... and it doesn't even seem possible, does it?

He's right, it was a prayer. You're right also.

Not on the first statement. Maybe y'all need to rewatch the play. North was on a deep sideline pattern and Worley held the ball long enough for the play to develop for him to get behind his man. Worley then put it on the money from over 40 yards away and North made a great catch while being interfered with.

Reactions: 8 people
I cried a little after this win. Was thinking somehow my dad was watching that kick as it went thru the uprights.

Wish he could've watched it with me.

Reactions: 23 people
If Mizzou moves into the top 10 (very possible), TN will have 6 teams on the schedule who have spent time in the top 10.

That's HALF of our schedule!

Oregon
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Alabama
Missouri

:jawdrop:

And we'll go 3-3 against them.

A guy can dream.

Reactions: 2 people
I suppose we all owe a debt of gratitude to CatBone...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-19-15-51-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-19-15-51-29.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back