Recruiting Forum: Football Talk VIII

How can an elite recruit ever want to go to Miami other than the $$$$? I mean top ten team in the country and the stadium is absolutely EMPTY... I bet we had 10k more at our scrimmage or spring game

Just jawwin with ya. I could have been more specific about whose worst I was talking about

2qRqd.gif

Good grief, I'm sick of traditional football announcers. Seems like there would be an opportunity for a network to get creative and do something different.

I'm flipping between the Vandy game and the GT game. I'm ready to just mute the tv

My goodness A&M, your defense is horrible. I get a sense their players mail it in for significant stretches of time.

Focus and destroy Vandy.

My goodness A&M, your defense is horrible. I get a sense their players mail it in for significant stretches of time.

Focus and destroy Vandy.

A&M's defense is similar to our defense last year. I'm convinced that Sal actually went to be their DC.

After going up 28-0, A&M quit. Only problem is Candy did not quit. It is sometimes hard to turn it back on again.

Jonathan Crompton (@jcromp8)*Gameday for my #Vols! Let's pull out this Win today! And stop talking about #upset bc its Tenn-Bama there is no upset just #hatred #VFL

Reactions: 4 people
Quick note on Worley...

He's warming up with a wrap on his throwing hand.

-Fortenberry

And with Ferguson's leg injury Dobbs got most of the 2nd team reps this week. If Worley can't go we might be seeing Dobbs today.

VN Store

Back