Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take these places over Sicily? With everyoneā€™s say about Naples. We have thought about flying into Sicily now then fly to rome and rent a car for rest of trip.
We never visited Sicily so I canā€™t compare that. But I can tell you the bigger cities like Naples, Florence and Rome were not my fave. You have to do at least a day in Rome but I would hit the high spots and move on.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Yea I grew up on well water also and my father complained about having to get hot water heater either replaced or fixed every 4 or 5 years due to the limestone buildup...but the water was good you are correct ...

I remember taking a shower at my friend's house and all my silver jewelry turning black.

Reactions: knoxvol52
We never visited Sicily so I canā€™t compare that. But I can tell you the bigger cities like Naples, Florence and Rome were not my fave. You have to do at least a day in Rome but I would hit the high spots and move on.

I have been fortunate to spend a decent bit of time in Italy. JMO, you will get more out of your trip by picking 2-3 cities and spending as much time as possible there.

Sicily is great. Rome is phenomenal. Naples is butt.

I have been fortunate to spend a decent bit of time in Italy. JMO, you will get more out of your trip by picking 2-3 cities and spending as much time as possible there.

Sicily is great. Rome is phenomenal. Naples is butt.

Agreed on Naples..we hated being there as much as the locals hated us being there. They weren't subtle.

Reactions: Glitch
He played well at Oregon but he was replaced at Auburn with T.J. FinleyšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø in a game he was horrible in but your rite I concede Mertz didn't set the world on fire at Wisconsin...
Bo Nix did beat Bama while at Auburn and was SEC freshman of the year

It's weird how people acted like he was JG or something

Maybe my criteria for bad QB is just much lower after the calamity that was JG's career here

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back